jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are some great, unusual places or things to photograph?

1. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

What are some great, unusual places or things to photograph?

Wanting to try some new things and I am learning how to really use my digital camera.  Was looking for some inspiration on unusual or different things or places to photograph.

2. rlaha profile image70
    rlahaposted 5 years ago

If you can go to a place that has a wide landscape with flowers, fields, interesting trees, etc. that would be a great start. You can also start small at home, like photographing people, animals or even things that look interesting in your backyard or at a playground/school.

3. jackcoburn profile image73
    jackcoburnposted 5 years ago

If you live in a big city just take a walk around with your camera and look around for stuff that interests you. You'd be suprised what you can find especially in areas you don't see much
    I have a hub about getting good ideas for photos, I'm not an expert but it helps me at times. smile

Hope I could be a help.

4. photostudiosupply profile image59
    photostudiosupplyposted 5 years ago

According to me, places that have beautiful landscape surrounded by natural beauty as pretty flowers, high mountains etc. are the best for awesome photography. We can also go for some historical places for better photographs.

5. marthamuldoon profile image73
    marthamuldoonposted 5 years ago

I like taking photos of people. Skateboard park, carnival, festivals, zoo, horse stable. It works better if you have a long lens, so you can get candids. Of course, if you're going to use the photos for anything other than your own enjoyment, you will need permission. Sometimes a non-profit would like the photos you take, and it gives you sort of an "in". I take photos of all of our school events, baseball games, then I share them with the parents on snapfish.

working