jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favorite color?

1. xmetow profile image85
    xmetowposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite color?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6997490_f260.jpg

2. dappledesigns profile image89
    dappledesignsposted 5 years ago

My favorite color has been and will most likely always be: Green.

1. nocryingjustart profile image60
      nocryingjustartposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I loved this design

3. rlaha profile image69
    rlahaposted 5 years ago

I have many favorite colors, but primarily, all shades of purple and forest green.

4. stanwshura profile image73
    stanwshuraposted 5 years ago

I have 3: 

Black as black as a star-less sky at midnight, deep in the densest woods,

Royal purple where red makes it's point, but a midnight blue breathes it's chill, bringing it to sultry deepness.  *BARELY* sweet, and so deep, no Merlot or Chiraz could ever compare.

And, the deepest dark of a blue which, by merely looking at it, is like jumping into the ocean in March while inhaling the mintiest of vapors that make every breath a near (but NOT!) numbing experience!

5. photostudiosupply profile image61
    photostudiosupplyposted 5 years ago

My favorite color is baby pink. Most of the times, I only go for it. But sometimes, for a change, I pick up the color that suit me.

6. stclairjack profile image83
    stclairjackposted 5 years ago

i like grey,... its the area that most of us live our lives in, wether were willing to admit it or not,.... its goes with everything, niether dark nor light, but both.

all the rest of the colors are great, love them all in thier places and times,.... but none of them would be beautiful with out the color grey in all its shades to compliment them.

7. Phelcky profile image59
    Phelckyposted 5 years ago

I don't really know what my favorite color is. When I was younger it was blue. Now I like more earthy and natural colors like a dark green, brown or grey. I am not a fan of bright colors.

working