jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Who is your favourite artist ?

1. profile image0
    PeterStipposted 3 years ago

Who is your favourite artist ?

The more artists you know the more difficult the question becomes. But from who would you like to buy an artwork if you had the money and the space. Miro? Van Gogh ? Picasso, Leonardo da Vinci or maybe a huge sculpture by Henry Moore.
    I'm curious if anyone will answer this question at all...

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11989043_f260.jpg

2. chaitanyasaivb profile image76
    chaitanyasaivbposted 3 years ago

I really like the paintings of Leonardo Da Vinci. so, he will be my favorite artist. But, the saddest thing is, I am not a good painter.

1. profile image0
      PeterStipposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You don't have to be a super duper artist to love art. The drawings and paintings of Leonardo's are indeed wonderful, emotional and technically skilled.

2. chaitanyasaivb profile image76
      chaitanyasaivbposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I agree with your words. But, It may add more happiness, If i am a good painter too.

3. profile image0

true, but remember, it does not matter if your a novice or a master in the arts, you always want to make it better. The best thing is to enjoy the learning process. making the drawing is often more fun then the drawing itself, thats ok.

4. chaitanyasaivb profile image76

Yes, Even, I am having the same thoughts, just if you have said. I am making myself happy with the process of learning, Hope, Someday, I will get it.

5. profile image0

The most important thing to develop is you own style.I'm an artist for more then 20 years and a teacher too. But still I'm struggling.But it's fun and a challenge.I wrote a small hub.
      http://peterstip.hubpages.com/hub/how-t … ing-skills

6. chaitanyasaivb profile image76

Its great to hear that, you are an artist since childhood and  a too. But, I haven't been an artist, even when I have grown up. But, I makes myself happy, by looking at others paintings.

7. profile image0

great to hear that Chaitanyasaivb , art can enrich our lives in so many ways. And looking at paintings is like reading a book, An adventure.

working