'What you SEE is not what you Believe, but what you BELIEVE is what you See', in

1. NeeleshG profile image61
    NeeleshGposted 2 years ago

'What you SEE is not what you Believe, but what you BELIEVE is what you See', interpret sentence!

i am a firm believer of "What you SEE is not what you Believe, but what you BELIEVE is what you See" this very sentence was influential for building my interest in illusn images and artworks.

2. tosha11 profile image74
    tosha11posted 2 years ago

You see things in a way that you believe them to be. Rational or not you basically believe and see only what you wish even if it means missing the truth in the picture.

3. Mojo Jojo Dojo profile image60
    Mojo Jojo Dojoposted 2 years ago

We are at the mercy of our perception. We can only see the world through  interpretations. So perception versus reality will almost never align.

What you, "see" or reality as is will barely align with what you "believe" or perceive.

Abstract artwork is crafted around the mercy of our perception. The world for you and me, or him and her, or them can only be "believed." Life is this huge leap of faith because no matter how certain we are of science and existence we still are at the mercy of our perception.

working