jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Has anybody here used colouring books for grown-ups? What is your favourite them

1. Imogen French profile image86
    Imogen Frenchposted 2 years ago

Has anybody here used colouring books for grown-ups? What is your favourite theme?

I've noticed a lot of these books for sale recently, and wondered how popular they are. Some of them are really pretty, and they are apparently really good for stress relief.

2. jlpark profile image85
    jlparkposted 2 years ago

I've recently purchased one. I like the more intricate ones.

Seems to be relaxing, I've only half finished one pic so far though.

3. littlething profile image86
    littlethingposted 2 years ago

I've got a big book of mosaic patterns that are really cool. I like the mosaic themes because you can build a color pattern over time. I would say theres a good 200 different patterns in it. I tend to whip the book out when I'm extremely stressed.

4. stampinwithfab profile image87
    stampinwithfabposted 2 years ago

I've started the UK series by subscription 'Art Therapy' and I'm really enjoying it. I really lose myself colouring in and it seems to me like I'm meditating. I particularly like the Mandal style drawings and the quirky ones with various animals. I've some mental issues and it has helped me greatly.

5. Jenn Mitchell profile image61
    Jenn Mitchellposted 2 years ago

It really helps with my social anxiety! I have found that the Mosaic patterns tend to keep my interest and inspire my creativity better.

working