jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

C7 Corvette

1. vette2100 profile image57
    vette2100posted 4 years ago

What do you think about some of the "leaked" pictures, most , if not all, are just high quality renderings, I can't imagine with all the secrecy GM would let pictures be leaked

1. bBerean profile image61
      bBereanposted 4 years agoin reply to this

What I have seen so far, look very nice.  Personally I am a bigger fan of the softer lines, like the C5.  If this is what the C7 looks like though, it is a progression worthy of the lineage.

2. vette2100 profile image57
    vette2100posted 4 years ago

From some of the pictures/drawings the front looks pretty good , but I hope the back is diferent, looks like a Camaro, can't really see the two together

1. bBerean profile image61

Yes, the back is a pretty radical departure but is consistent with the front and the current angular designs Chevrolet is utilizing.  Like I said, I personally am a bigger fan of fluidity, but can still appreciate this aggressive design.  We may be looking at different pictures.  wink

2. bBerean profile image61

I was looking at the wrong pics, (from an earlier prototype).  I think the back will look better with the taillights blacked out. 

So after 60 years, the Corvette gets a quarter glass.  Not sure how I feel about that. 

Best news about the new model coming out is perhaps the C5s will come down to a price I am more comfortable with and I'll pick one up.  Been wanting one for awhile.

working