jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What was your favorite car (that you owned)?

1. Mike Lickteig profile image87
    Mike Lickteigposted 8 years ago

What was your favorite car (that you owned)?

Why was gthis car your favorite?  What memories does the car bring back for you?

2. Didistoyz profile image57
    Didistoyzposted 8 years ago

2005 Infinity G35 was the fastest, coolest car I ever owned.  I had to let it go after 3 years, because I couldn't afford it any longer.  The Infinity G35 still catches my eye while driving around in my Honda Accord!

3. KKSteinmetz profile image52
    KKSteinmetzposted 8 years ago

My 92' Mercury Capri Turbo low boost pressure when i bought it but i only slightly modified it and i'm getting 14.2 in the quarter mile.  Super light very fast and a convertible.  Fun all the way around i actually still have the car.  I have taken the car any where and everywhere hunting fishing racing not one regret.

4. profile image43
    Vhyanthonyposted 8 years ago

I'm still working towards getting a car! Any suggestions on one that saves gas?

5. Hmrjmr1 profile image80
    Hmrjmr1posted 8 years ago

My dad and I rebuilt a 1955 Jaguar E type from the frame out inthe late 60's was a great car!

6. Mike Lickteig profile image87
    Mike Lickteigposted 8 years ago

Hmrjmr1, the Jaguar sounds like a great car!  I Would have loved to have seen that.

Didistoyz, I will see if I can find a picture of this car online. 

Vhyanthony, I'm not sure what to suggest.  Honda's or VW's are good on gas.  If you can afford a hybrid, it seems it would be worth it.

KKSteinmetz, sounds like a cool car and well worth owning.

My own favorite car was my first:  a 1970 Mercury Cougar.  It was yellow with green interior, and had a built-in 8-track.  Low on cool by 21st century standards, but I loved it when I got it in 1976.  It seemed like it was always being towed off for something or other, but I still loved it.

7. dgicre profile image81
    dgicreposted 7 years ago

My Acura TL was my favorite, not so keen on the new ones as I thing they are too big. Not even sure if it would fit in the garage anymore.

8. profile image47
    Griffin101posted 6 years ago

My Favourite car is BMW.If you are looking for your car's number plate,visit-National numbers in UK.

Use National Numbers to buy your Personalised Number Plate - 50% off sale on 34 million number plates.0% finance.

visit:
    http://www.nationalnumbers.co.uk/

working