jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Whats is the world fastest car now?

1. darrenston profile image35
    darrenstonposted 7 years ago

Whats is the world fastest car now?

2. Pitviper_actual profile image61
    Pitviper_actualposted 7 years ago

The Bugatti Veyron SuperSport features an output of 1,200 horsepower and 1,106 pound-feet of torque, brought about by four enlarged turbochargers and bigger intercoolers to increase boost feeding its 8.0-liter W-16 engine. It will do 268 MPH. It can go from 0 to 124 MHP in 7.3 seconds.

3. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 7 years ago

Does it really matter when traffic is bumper to bumper? I am sitting there in my camaro watching my 87 year old neighbor fly by on his electric wheel chair!!! And the worse part - he sticks his tongue out and gives me the middle finger!!!

4. Alternative Prime profile image73
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

I think Pitviper_actual is right on target.

The Bugatti Veyron is equipped with a 16 cylinder mega engine.

I think it even has electronic adjustable fins on the rear of the car to keep it grounded so you don't  T A K E  O F F ---------> when  stepping on the accelerator....

Originally designed & built by an Italian company, now owned by a division of Volkswagon I believe.

5. profile image0
    Deccan Chargersposted 7 years ago

darrenston ..... I have written a hub regarding the fastest cars in the world .... have a look at the following link ....

http://hubpages.com/hub/List-Of-Top-Ten … -The-World

6. Matt in Jax profile image69
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

Pitviper's right, but the show Top Gear tested it and I think the official Bugatti tester got it up to about 274mph if I remember right.