jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Should it be illegal to sit on a public bus with your pants down below your butt

1. IDONO profile image81
    IDONOposted 5 years ago

Should it be illegal to sit on a public bus with your pants down below your butt?

I got on a bus the other day . All seats were taken except one guy got up to leave. His pants were down so he could barely walk. I looked at the seat and immediately wondered if he had washed those underwear for a month. I sure didn't want to sit there where a potentially funky pair of drawers were just at that were on a guy that may not shower or wipe. I stood.
         How do you feel about this?
          Even if just for health reasons and sanitary reasons, this should not be allowed.
          Come on, drivers! Let's have a " PULL 'EM UP" policy.

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

I agree with you 100%. It's not just that I don't want to see it, but I wouldn't rub my underwear all over something in public and they shouldn't either!

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I agree.  There used to be indecent exposure laws - whatever happened to those?  When I was young if someone's underwear was showing with there pants down around their thighs, they would have been thought of as a pervert.

4. Cobrafan profile image80
    Cobrafanposted 5 years ago

There are laws against it, just not specifically what you're talking about. With the way fashion is these days, a man's underwear is less revealing than some things people wear. However, if a person were to remove their underwear as well, that could land them on the sex offender list.