What is Car Design for you?

1. luciano63 profile image75
    luciano63posted 5 years ago

What is Car Design for you?

Car Design is always a topic that provokes people to say that cars look all alike therefore we do not have real car design creaativity or others that admire cars for the emotions provoked by their design In this last case design is recognized as a key element and statistics say that it is #1 decisional element in a car buy. However car design is also the ability to overcome hard points with creativity in order to produce something different better and good looking....car design is also innovation.

2. AlexanderP profile image60
    AlexanderPposted 5 years ago

I separate design and styling, leaving "design" to cover technical aspects of the car and "styling" to mean how the car looks, the aesthetics. Now that I think about it, there has to be some overlap there... something to ponder, I guess.

To me, design (and styling) are important. If I had my way, I'd only drive good looking cars. Can't get Ferrari looks for Corolla price though. Aftermarket parts can help some, but even then it's still a 4-door civic hauler.

3. Xenrex FLame profile image61
    Xenrex FLameposted 4 years ago

according to me car designing is an art to express, u show your people like and dislike due to this, this is a separate way of to show style,attitude above all your pasSion