jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Mitt Romney shakes the etch a sketch once again.Will third time be the charm?

1. mio cid profile image46
    mio cidposted 3 years ago

Mitt Romney shakes the etch a sketch once again.Will third time be the charm?

Mitch Romney plans to run for president again .Do you think he'll be successful this time around?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/11930902_f260.jpg

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

I certainly hope not.  Surely the Republicans can find a better candidate to back than him? Most people would know that two failures means the people don't want you.

mio cidposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Let's also consider How weak the field was last time around and how much stronger it will be this time.Thanks for answering.

3. FreeeYou profile image80
    FreeeYouposted 3 years ago

The corporate sector in the United States probably by now see Mitt Romney to be a huge liability with mediocre political skills. The GOP establishment will likely rally behind Chris Christie in my opinion while the overall billionaire class will opt for either Christie or Hillary Clinton.

That is possible or even likely depending on how much damage  and liability they think bridgegate may inflict on him and also the fact that new jersey economy has not improved with him as governor.

4. Zelkiiro profile image95
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

The only thing we can hope for is for Teddy Roosevelt to rise from the dead and kick the ass of every member of the GOP, just so we can finally have an actual Republican on our ballots in 2016 and not some soulless bland-white-toast corporate shill.

From your mouth to god's ears ,I will not vote for a republican,because I am a wetback and the GOP is held hostage by the xenophobe loons , but it would be in the country's benefit if an adult republican is elected president if a republican wins the

working