jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which should be my first car ?

1. profile image58
    Hisham basheerposted 5 months ago

Which should be my first car ?

2. WheelScene profile image91
    WheelSceneposted 5 months ago

There are lots of good cars to consider these days! Quality and efficiency has increased as competition has made companies produce better products.

To better help:

Where are you located?
    What is your budget?
    Do you need lots of space?

Answering theses questions will help you decide which car is best for you.

Good luck!

3. mattdigiulio profile image75
    mattdigiulioposted 5 months ago

Hi Hisham! This is a fun question to answer. It looks like you posted this question under the Audi banner. Are you looking to buy an Audi as your first car? If so, I can say that you cannot be blamed. They are very nice cars. The exterior of Audis are very stylish, and their interiors are of generally excellent quality. I would "steer" you (oh god) to an Audi built after 2005. Before then, they did not have the best reliability. If you are on a budget, I would check out Volkswagens. They have many of the amenities and good looks up their upmarket corporate cousin, but at a substantially lower price. That means you can get yourself into a nicer, newer, lower mileage VW for the same price as a lesser Audi.
    WheelScene posed a few really good questions as well, and if you feel like responding then we can give you an even more accurate response.
    But at the end of the day, it will be up to you to decide what your first car will be. And whether it is beloved by you or just atrocious, you won't forget the very first. Good luck!

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 5 months ago

If you have the budget, buy Toyota because I have bought Toyota brand car for 2 decades, no problem except for the not powerful air cond

5. tsmog profile image80
    tsmogposted 5 months ago

The best you can afford for the driving conditions you will encounter.

6. Emissionguy profile image83
    Emissionguyposted 4 months ago

Your choice of car should first consider fitment of purpose. Are you going to need it for work, or commuting, or recreation? Your second consideration is budget. What can you afford? Third, look around you. The most popular car in your area might be a wise choice.