How to stop water for gas scam on Hubpages?

Jump to Last Post 51-100 of 104 discussions (202 posts)
  1. Paraglider profile image88
    Paragliderposted 15 years ago

But Misha - that's not a Hub... wink

2. soulsurfer profile image59
    soulsurferposted 15 years ago

P.S.  I just added some hard evidence on hydrogen enrichment to the EcoModding hub.  Believe it or not the boffins actually think added hydrogen REDUCES both temperature and fuel consumption.

3. patnamohan profile image57
    patnamohanposted 15 years ago

Oh No!!!!

4. profile image49
    BIG AL 264posted 15 years ago

What do you think of BPI worldwide Inc.?
    I was stopped by a guy today selling this stuff.  Its an attitive that you put into your gas tank that contains Naphthalene and is supposed to improve your gas milage significantely.

5. Craig Wilson profile image61
    Craig Wilsonposted 15 years ago

For anyone that is interested we have done a hands-on test of the Water4Gas system. The idea is valid however the Water4Gas 'system' is flawed, particularly when it comes to efi engines and the results achieved were far from what is advertised in our particular test.

The system works by supplementing the fuel supply with a small amount of HHO gas, which has a faster burn rate than petrol and promotes a 'more complete' burn of the fuel in the combustion chamber. The amount that these systems produce is minimal at best and the current needed can be quite high. This process CAN be used to make signifiant fuel savings, but not in the way these systems are made.

I am presently trying to get my hands on either a carby-fed or diesel engined vehicle for the right price to carry out further tests, but I am certainly not keeping my hopes up for an outstanding result.

The problem as I see it is that these salesmen are peddling this information as a sure-fire simple way to cut your fuel bills in half - at least. This is simply not the case, the majority of motorists would struggle just to implement them and the 'tuning' required particularly with efi vehicles is way beyond the average motorists capability and engine damage is possible if this step is not done correctly. But of course there is no mention of any of this on the sales page or in the manuals!!

Our test can be found at http://autofix.com.au/blog/archives/570 for those interested.

Take Care All,
    Craig

6. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Well, if you make an effort to understand what was posted on this thread, you will see that this thing does not work in theory either. Don't fool yourself, there is no way to make it working, whether implemented by by unskilled owner or certified mechanic with all the experience.

7. Craig Wilson profile image61
    Craig Wilsonposted 15 years ago

I agree! The idea of our test was to prove that these 'systems' did not work when used as explained in the manual. We had hundreds of people interested in what we were doing and thankfully the majority decided against buying once we had our test completed. I had a fair idea of the outcome but until tested it is all theory and opinions.

I recently spoke with a guy over here that has spent many hundreds of hours (his words) trying to develop this idea, he's retired and was very interested in seeing what he could achieve. He stated that from his tests and research you would need to be producing around 9 litres of HHO gas per minute to see anywhere near the fuel saving claims made by these individuals. The one and only test that I have been able to find was done 'on the bench' with a system that had 10 times the capacity of these water4gas systems and drew as much as 30 amps and still only produced around 1.5 litres of hho per minute. The amount of current drain versus energy produced by the gas would run into a negative.

It is true that you can extract a flammable gas from water by electolysis, this I have seen with my own eyes, but it has no application suitable for our vehicles.

Craig

8. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

I should have misread your original post then, sorry smile

9. profile image53
    Bruce Nealeposted 15 years ago

Hi,
    I have a few of these ebooks. In my opinion the water4gas system is the only one that the average person could assemble easily & it is very simple. So far the others all require a skilled handyman or tradesman. If you can assemble your own pcb & wind a small transformer, etc you could manage them.
    I do not like the way they are advertised as being easy to implement, when they are not. I am not saying they won't work. They are a project, not a simple task like changing your engine oil, etc.
    I have worked for 25 years in motorsport & learnt how to build a car from a box of parts. For many years water has been used to improve horsepower. These systems are quite simple, with a water tank, a high pressure water pump, a water pressure regulator & a fuel or water injector in the intake manifold. Distilled water was injected directly into the air stream. No attempt was made to turn it into gas beforehand. In motorsport you don't win if you don't finish. Systems have to be 100% reliable. Obviously a lot of time is spent on the engine dyno & with in car testing.
    From where I am coming from, I think you are missing a few important points.
    Just because you can't get something to work doesn't mean that somebody else can't. We all have different abilities.
    If you have a vehicle produced before 1996, you have a much simpler system to install & a greater chance of it working correctly.
    If you have a car produced during or after 1996 the problem is the ecu or engine computer & the way it functions.
    This is not necessarily the fault of the water for fuel systems.
    I will repeat that I do not like the way they are advertised.

We have built a low energy house, with an efficient heating system. Our hot water & heating costs are less than 400 euro per year. Our neighbours oil bill is over 3000 euro. That is a very large difference. If I had talked to anyone in the area we live, they would have tried to talk us out of it. People can't get their head around a heat pump system & how they work.
    Technology is always on the move, new materials are being produced or refined. We are probably only a few years away from being able to produce our own electricity requirements economically. 
    best regards
    Bruce Neale

10. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

LOL Can you read at all?

Oh, probably you can read, you just can't understand what you are reading. big_smile

As for water injection you are talking about - it is altogether different animal. It is used to lower the temperature in combustion chamber, which in turn under some circumstances can allow for more efficient fuel burning - read lower mileage. However, those circumstances are incompatible with current catalytic converters technology, and therefore water injection is of no use nowadays on street legal cars.

And don't tell me you joined Hubpages just to post this here yikes

Since this thread was started several guys who actually can write in English (as opposed to myself) - Paragliger, Shadesbreath, and Hal Licino - published hubs on the topic. Enjoy!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Water-4-Gas-One … Of-Our-Age
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Water-to-Gas-vs … rket-today
    http://hubpages.com/hub/My-Car-Runs-On-Nothing

11. ngureco profile image80
    ngurecoposted 15 years ago

You guys are talking complex science here.

All I trust is the basic energy equation: energy can neither be created nor destroyed. You can change energy from one form into another. The key thing is to use energy more efficiently.

Vehicle manufacturers are constantly working on more efficient vehicles. I hope and pray vehicle manufacturers have time and again considered the content of the said ebooks.

I also trust that vehicle manufacturers are better informed than the ordinary citizen who is being asked to buy the ebooks.

I personally will be going for a more efficient vehicle and not water for gas ebooks.

12. Paraglider profile image88

Of course, the best thing you can do for the environment and for your own pocketbook is drive less and keep your present car for longer. Every time you change your car, you cause another car to be created at the top of the food chain and another to be scrapped at the bottom. Huge energy and resources go into the manufacture and destruction of cars. Stop buying and selling the things - that's how to help!

13. ngureco profile image80

I agree. But some things are easily said than done. The best storage of energy is money. When I buy a new car, the manufacturer creates money, adsense ads and employment. With employment, the next person, and by extension, you and I are able to feed. When we are fed, we agree to keep peace and to co-exist.

1. Paraglider profile image88
      Paragliderposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I don't think adsense ads feature large in the grand scheme of things!

14. ngureco profile image80

I agree with you Paraglider. Our dear pal, adsense ads, does not feature large in the grand scheme of things. An ache in my tooth will bother me more than ten Tsunami in China. Emission of Greenhouse gases such as chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), halons which are used in refrigeration, fire control and in industrial solvents in industrialized US may bother you less than you would be bothered by a guy cutting trees in Finland.

Whilst the guys at the top of the hill are not bothered with the flooding at the coastline, the guys at the coastline are bothered at the cutting of trees on the top of the hill.

Climate Change and Global Warming is a Reality and WE ALL must do something about it. Mother Nature is now out of Balance and that is the reason why you and I have to take action today on this Climate Change and Global Warming. Take action now, do something (and that include putting pressure on all Governments to be 100 percent compliance to UNEP resolutions on Climate Change and Global Warming so that we can attain a near normal balance to mother nature).

15. Paraglider profile image88

Earlier, you cited conservation of energy. The conservation laws (matter, energy, momentum, angular momentum) correctly stated apply in a closed system, but you can't draw arbitrary boundaries round part of a complex system and declare that small area 'closed'. This is why I said that it might not be a good thing globally to change your vehicle, unless it has reached the point of no return. Better for the environment is to drive less and more efficiently.

I agree with you that we all need to do something about global warming. My contribution is to reduce my own consumption of resources to a practical minimum and to speak out against global consumerism.

16. ngureco profile image80

Thank you Paraglider. Yes, we all need to do something about Climate Change and Global Warming.

17. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

We got one more hub debunking the scam:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Water-fuel-and-other-scams

Thank you earnestshub!

1. agvulpes profile image86
      agvulpesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Can't say that I disagree much with anything that's already been said, but I do know, being from the old school,and I stand to be corrected, I would not put anything containing water anywhere near the inside of my engine. Except where it was designed to go, and even then it causes more trouble than it should.
      For what it's worth and not wanted to change the subject I drive a vehicle factory fitted with LPG.

18. patnamohan profile image57
    patnamohanposted 15 years ago

oh

1. Misha profile image63
      Mishaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

It really really really adds to the discussion, like the majority of your posts on these forums lol

19. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Hey, spammer, why don't you learn how to post URLs first?
    Thanks for a perfect illustration of what kind of people do promote this crap. big_smile

20. Paraglider profile image88

Not bad - only took you 8 days to learn how to post a link.

21. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

LOL Now watch your link being snipped lol

22. Shadesbreath profile image78
    Shadesbreathposted 15 years ago

Dude, it's a scam.  Your "science" is absurd, and if it worked like you suggest the system could support itself without any gasoline at all, which it can't.  It's always the guys with like 1 hub or 38 seconds on HubPages that post this garbage.  The whole community knows it's a scam, we've all debunked the rat-snot out of it.

If you actually believe it works, then go read the hub Hal Licino, Misha, Paraglider or I wrote on it and see how you have been duped.  If you are just selling it, well, nobody is buying here, the other 29,000,372 people trying to sell it to us before you have already been run off.

23. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 15 years ago

Hehe - at least these guys are not as aggressive as the Forex scammers. I have had my personal blogs hacked into and destroyed by several of those that I did the same thing to.

I guess there is more money in Forex than running your car on water lol

Just thinking about it makes me laugh.

So, you want to run your car on water huh? How much money have you got? lol

24. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

LOL We got another scam here, it's called eeFuel. Don't want to give them a boost, so google it if you are interested and read for your self what a wonderful product of nanotechnology (no less!) it is big_smile

25. Shadesbreath profile image78

I used eeFuel nanotechnology to increase my endurance in bed by 27% too.  I love nanotechnology, you just have to say it and it works.

I can't wait for these fools to hit hubpages so I can write another satirical hub making fun of how lame they are.

1. Eric Graudins profile image59
      Eric Graudinsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Well if anyone pops up on HubPages selling eeFuel, I'l be on them like a ton of bricks.

Because eeFuel is a direct steal from my patented process, P_eeFuel, which increases the mileage you get from a tank of petrol by at least 76.473%

I can't say too much about the process, but it basically involves you attaching  high voltage electrodes and magnets to your penis, and peeing into the petrol tank.

The resulting megaoxyhydrolization of the urine stream causes a chemical reaction in the petrol, which triples the octane rating and makes it burn more efficiently.

As I don't have the time to write a hub on this, I will allow Shadesbreath to do so provided that he send me
      $US10,000 or a bottle of cheap scotch. I think that they are about the same value these days.

Regards,
      Eric G.

1. Shadesbreath profile image78
        Shadesbreathposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Does the bottle have to be full?

26. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Eric,

They should have modified the technology a bit, cause I saw a retired woman promoting it here on HP. She obviously does not have - umm - certain parts of the body, so your patent does not apply tongue

PS In fact there are other people also, I just searched HP for eefuel, and it came up with four hubs - so you still have a chance lol

My patent DOES apply.
      There is, of course, an internal version for women.

I'm keeping my eye on you Misha, you troublemaker.

@Shadesbreath:
      Well, as long as it's more than half full of scotch that will be fine.
      Just don't slobber into the bottle while you are ripping me off.

27. Shadesbreath profile image78

Deal

Just make sure that you include benefits, such as:
      -The effect of P_eeFuel is cumulative. So once you have treated the tank of petrol, you can treat it again three moretimes, thereby doubling the petrol saving effect with each injection of P_eeFuel.

(Warning: do NOT do the enrichment process more than 4 times, or the petrol in the tank will become so volatile that it will spontaneously explode at normal atmospheric pressure.)

I will share more secret information with you as I think of it - err - as authorised for release by my legal team.

28. Eric Graudins profile image59
    Eric Graudinsposted 15 years ago

Please note:

P_eeFuel is not to be confused with W_iiFuel, which is a competing product developed by Nintendo who are diversifying into the energy industry.

29. Mark Knowles profile image58

Eric - You don't want to trust this guy. He is, at this very moment, trying to gyp me out of what is rightfully mine on another thread. lol

You will never see that scotch and will have given your valuable patent away for nothing......

Yeah I know Mark,
      But from time to time I like to do something to encourage ignorant, illiterate people and this time fortune just happened to smile upon Shadecloth.  Just like it has smiled on you in the past. [just pretend you can see a smiley with a halo here]

Cheers,
      Eric G.

30. Eric Graudins profile image59

What?
    No stinging comebacks?
    I'm disappointed!

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
      Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Sorry to disappoint you once again dad......... big_smile

Actually I think your halo slipped smile

Thanks. that would explain the choking sensation.
        BTW - How's the SEO stuff going with your blog?

I've just been watching Mythbusters, where they've been testing various fuel enhancement products.
        Sadly, none of them worked.

31. Mark Knowles profile image58

Hanging around the top of page 5/bottom of page 4 so far for "luxury real estate" - no quotes.

Good placings for dozens of other terms.

Got our alexa ranking down to 86k so far also with 180,000 page views this last month. smile

Fuel enhancements lol

32. profile image49
    John Bentley IIIposted 15 years ago

I am new to this hub so be easy on me when I ask this question,has
    anyone researched the process of how the claims of running your car
    on water works?
      This happens to be an area of my expertise,I own a auto and commercial
    truck repair company with several locations and am now installing these
    systems on both,they really work!
      This is how they work,a gas that has been expermented with since the
    40's called Browns gas which was made for use in welding applications
    was produced by putting an electric current through two electrodes mounted
    in a vessel that seperates the hydrogen and oxygen,H2O, into seperate
    gases.
      A few years later someone found that if introduced into the intake on an
    internal cumbustion engine that it changed the atmosphere that the fuel
    (gas or diesel) was burning in, changed for the better and the efficiency
    improved by 50% and was burning cleaner and more completely with the
    added power of burning hydrogen,it is now called Hydroxy.
      the new hydrogen cells do a similar thing only the water is pushed through
    a membrane to produce the hydrogen gas.
      So the water is not just put in your gas tank and expected to burn through
    normal fuel systems.
      But in no way should they be advertising on this hub,please keep an open
    mind and do some research before dismissing any new ideas as this has
    ruined many of innovative figures through out history that ended up being
    correct way ahead of thier time.

1. Sufidreamer profile image79
      Sufidreamerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

That may be where the extra energy comes from - orgasm4gas

1. Kika Rose profile image69
        Kika Roseposted 15 years agoin reply to this

*falls over laughing* lol

That almost reminds me of Eric's P_ee fuel-thinger-big-technical-blahblahblah-words-confuse-me.

I'm no good with science or cars, aside from knowing how to put my own oil in, knowing I have to get one of the boys to get the oil cap and radiator cap off because I am that weak and both are extremely retarded, knowing what kind of oil I have to buy (Thank you, Dad!!), knowing where to look on a tire for the PSI number thingamajiggy, and knowing that my Velma (yes, my car has a name) does NOT like it when my mother calls her Bessie.

That is it.

And I am DEAD SERIOUS about that last one. o.o She purposely died after that incident, and only after Mom apologized did she deign herself to run again. Craziest thing ever.

As far as improving gas mileage, they had a whole thinger on it on the news like, months ago. Something about overinflating your tires, driving reeeeeeeeally slow, and a few whackjob ideas that forced me to go on a reconaissance mission for the remote so I could put House on.

So, the extent of my knowledge is as follows:

1) I know nothing about cars, though Velma is extremely persnickety and emo.
        2) The people who talk about this water4gas thingy either swear by it or haze it down with interwebzfire.
        3) That Mythbusters episode on the fuel stuffs was AWESOME. And I wasn't the least bit surprised.
        4) If I could afford a hydrogen car thing, I would jump all over that like my grandpa on the Thanksgiving turkey.
        5) Y'all sure do love to argue.
        6) It is very strange to see Y'all come out of a Minnesota girl's fingertips.
        7) I'm tired, my legs hurt like freaking all get out, and this topic flies waaaaaay over my head.

And there you have it!

Now, off to bed for me. Really, QWERTY is not a cool imprint to have on one's forehead... Trust me, it's happened numerous times. -_-;

2. Misha profile image63

Count me in! big_smile

Bummer, aren't we contributing to methane emissions this way? yikes

33. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Wow! I feel for your clients! lol

34. profile image49

I install a system for free to try,then they always have their whole fleet
    retrofitted,the system payes for it's self in one month.they are smiling
    all the way to the bank.and so am I.

35. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Keep daydreaming, kiddie smile

You have to admit that is some high quality scientific proof he presented there lol lol lol

My mum said it works......

36. profile image49

OK you are right,This is what you want to hear correct?
    it appears to me that the reason that you are so personal with this subject
    and claim to know as a fact that they do not work is that you possibly have
    an affiliation with a system that does not work and know that that particular
    system indeed does not work.
      You have succeded in showing to me that there are some people in
    this world that have nothing else to do but become experts on things
    they have absolutely no knowledge of,and only negative on everything.
      By the way your flagging seems to now be working and you will not
    have to worry about my friendly try at joining this hub,I will bow out.
      By, and have a good day,John

37. profile image49

Mark thank you for having an open mind,the issues that have been
    discussed in the past about this subject have been resolved,the issue
    of current draw(amps)to produce the gases was the biggest problem,
    an additive in the water cured this,yet on a comercial truck engine of
    500 Hp it never was a problem,it never felt the load.
      Thanks again and enjoy the hub.John

What hub is that? I will leave you with a favorite quote -

"The day you can run your car on water is the day you discover all the water is owned by the governments and corporations, and now costs $100 a bottle."

lol

38. Milla Mahno profile image61
    Milla Mahnoposted 15 years ago

Bye... don't come back... before you get at least some education... lol

39. profile image49

Bye-typo,one and the same?

40. Sufidreamer profile image79
    Sufidreamerposted 15 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/Excrement--Inc-Homepage

Shades has the answer.

When I was on hard times and desperate for work, I edited some e-mails for a guy running this water for gas thingy. Every bone in my body screamed that it was just wrong.

Mind you, I received a deserved punishment - the pillock never paid sad
    Serves me right.

BTW - the principle relies upon perpetual motion, which cannot exist. There is no conspiracy that 'THEY' do not want you to know the secret. Only the laws of physics.

41. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

LOL Sufi, these guys don't know no stinkin' physics big_smile

Oh, and there are quite a few hubs that debunk the scam, take a look:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Water-4-Gas-One … Of-Our-Age
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Water-to-Gas-vs … rket-today
    http://hubpages.com/hub/My-Car-Runs-On-Nothing

42. Ken Devonald profile image60
    Ken Devonaldposted 15 years ago

WOW! Does it work though?

1. Sufidreamer profile image79
      Sufidreamerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You mean the orgasm4gas - have not noticed any fuel savings, but I am having great fun  wink

43. WeddingConsultant profile image68
    WeddingConsultantposted 15 years ago
    1. Misha profile image63

LOL Thank you Pete, but they are all over the place. Once they even tried to post this kind of crap on my own site yikes

44. Eric Graudins profile image59

Another one for Misha:

This will be a REAL dilemma for you mate :-)

An attractive young lady who is promoting Water for Gas.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/waterforcarfuel

Looks pretty genuine to me. The hub proves that water for fuel works!
    There's links to a couple of you tube videos that show bubbles!
    Can't get much better proof than that, can you lol

Misha - Will you become her fan - or will your anti-WFG principles win out ???
    Interested people want to know ! lol lol lol

1. Misha profile image63

LOL Eric, I think she is not pretty enough. Principle won lol

45. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 15 years ago

I reported one of these hubs to hubpages yesterday explaining that they are all scams and why.
    I have the technical backround and knowlege to support Misha and others who have also attacked these snake oil salesmen. I will be a bit sad if hubpages can't filter these sites out somehow.
    Google and several governments are supposed to be fixing this problem, but I guess it takes time.

46. ricklim profile image40
    ricklimposted 15 years ago

As an auto mechanic who HAS installed these run car on water kits.
    I want you all to understand, your car is not running on water, but HHO that is created by boiling water through copper that is electrically charged.

Does it work YES !

does it work well.... That all depends on who makes it.

the last one I installed was on an F150 with a 5.4l v8
    before the install it was getting about 23 mpg, and after it was getting about 34mpg

I have to laugh though, as it only worked for about 2 weeks LOL, I didnt build it, just installed it

So, you guys are all trying to say its a scam ?  please, tell me why !!!! how many have you installed or tried? how many have you made ?

Do I like all these people marketing the clickbank plans for building these kits ?
    Well, its better than them pushing drugs !

Rick

PS earnesthub,  does your technical backround include making hydrogen ? or anything to do with how an engine operates?   

PPS I hate all these hubs about water4gas so I just simply DONT read them !

47. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 15 years ago

I noticed that most of the proponents of this system had 0 previous hubs and were all most likely the same group of marketers and also that one of the opponents thought that these marketers were making .50 cents per sale!

So here is why people would take the time to promote a crap product (which they actually prob know nothing about either way,) they are just marketers taking advantage of hubpages popularity of which  their own hubs were prob boosted by this particular thread...every comment good or bad, was a change in content that could have increased their rankings for it...if you dont like something on the web the best thing to do is ignore it and not share it with anyone. (at the very least, dont republish their link like 10 times throughout the thread!)

average commissions on these products 30-70 dollars a sale

1)  Run A Car On Water. Brand New Water Fueled Car / Run A Car On Water Site That Pays Out 75% Commission! $20 Of Ads Will Give You Over $100 Of Sales! Affiliates: Go To Http://www.runyourc/arwithwater.com/affiliate. <link disabled)
    $/sale: $33.85 | Future $: - | Total $/sale: $33.85 | %/sale: 75.0% | %refd: 92.0% | grav: 74.49
    view pitch page | create hoplink (

that is the most popular clickbank water for gas ebook, as you can see a sale is worth 33.85

(gravity=amount of reps successfully selling it)

4)  Convert Your Car Using Gas4Free Water-Fuel Conversion System. Attention: New Diy Water Car Is Selling Like Crazy! Raising Gas Prices Has Created Huge Demand! Few Refunds. Promote It Now Before It Becomes Competitive! Some Affiliates Are Converting At 15% And You Receive An Amazing $70.00+ Per Sale!
    $/sale: $66.46 | Future $: - | Total $/sale: $66.46 | %/sale: 75.0% | %refd: 84.0% | grav: 35.86
    view pitch page | create hoplink

this is the second most popular - a sale is worth 66.46

5) Convert Your Car To Burn Water + Gasoline = Boost Your Mileage! High Conversion, Few Refunds, Due To Huge Demand: Soaring Gas Prices Compel People To Save Gas!!! Popular D.i.y Watercar: Run Your Car Partially On Water, Reduce Emissions/Global Warming! Practical Free Energy Based On 1000s Of Real Cars Worldwide!!!
    $/sale: $44.24 | Future $: - | Total $/sale: $44.24 | %/sale: 50.0% | %refd: 69.0% | grav: 54.66

and that is the third most popular

Someone who was just looking for products based on trends may be attracted to these programs....gas prices go up, environmental and green concerns are increasing...people are becoming frugal...this product looks promising

then they write a hub , probably create their own splash pages a squidoo page and a ezine article all in a day and hope to make big sales

and anytime you see an ebook for sale-most of the time it is a clickbank product

ClickBank will, at its discretion, allow for the return or replacement of any defective product within 60 days from the date of purchase. For more detail see our return policy.

that disclaimer is on every billing page (yes many people may not see it) ...but anyone who requests a refund gets it no questions asked

I actually dont market clickbank products as they are known for shaving leads

Didnt Tesla have example of water driven and free energy sources that seemed absurd at the time...but are beginning to be seen as possible now? I have read narratives that claimed to have seen examples of his technolgy but never really read or have been confirmed by a scientific source?

48. shashigai profile image61
    shashigaiposted 15 years ago

holy cow! - manure...
    big_smile

and i thought the satellite TV on your PC scam was bad.

1. sunforged profile image70
      sunforgedposted 15 years agoin reply to this

satellite tv on your PC is not a scam! what you talking about willis...how about an example...of a site you feel is scamming you with this offer (they may overcharge for information that could be found free)...but it is certainly a very real capability

49. shashigai profile image61
    shashigaiposted 15 years ago

Not sure how to edit posts...sorry for posting twice. But why don't we do something positive to point to, such as the folks who use recycled fry machine oil for fuel? There are some of those vehicles in my town - they've been tooling around for years.

It could be an article on all the forms of alternative transport; for example did you know that there is a pretty fierce competition to make a viable solar car? and my ex -girlfriend's brother acually worked on the first aircar (but all i got was the t-shirt tongue). now THAT was amazing.

I think if people know the truth (rather than just exposing the scam) they may be attracted to that as opposed to the debunking of the lie.

50. born to be free profile image60
    born to be freeposted 15 years ago

Hello Hubbers,

I can only speak for myself, I have several Hubs on HHO. It doesn't matter to me if the wisest man on earth said this hho will not work, the reason being, I personally use one and the results do not lie. I will admit, my hubs are quite a bit different than most of these guys pushing e-books for plans etc. I actually give the plans away for free. I agree with you all about clickbank, it's all a bunch of garbage being pushed down peoples throats. I have also seen many of these hubs that have a link to what they say are free hho plans, only to be a link to useless garbage. Their motive is to make the plans so hard to understand that you'll give up trying to build one , and buy one of their finished units. I have a link to the Punch unit because it is one of the safest units available for the price. I tell everyone that those water4gas glass jar designs are a horrible design, can you imagine having a glass container of hydrogen under the hood of you Moms car? Not me! Bottom line for me is this does really work, and I will continue giving away as much information for free as I can. You wouldn't believe how many hours a day I spend helping people understand this technology, and for free. I agree, most of these clickbank sites are worthless, I wish they could be shut down too, because they are not doing anything to further the development of this technology, they are actually hindering it because of their greed.smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)