- Business and Employment»
- Learn Business Skills
Business Questions and you360
More "you360" Links:
- Visualize you360
Preview 6... You first step in mastering the you360 series is...the first step in mastering anything for that matter is to develop a "feeling". Develop a feeling, a feeling of where you've been, where you...
- Get Organized you360
Preview 5... Before we get to far into the series. I would suggest that you get your hands on a few notebooks. I use the kind that have 8½ x 11 pages with the wire spring-like binder that hold the notebook...
Ask yourself the hard questions!
Preview 19... You'll have to learn how to employ yourself, whatever it takes, you'll have to learn to do it. You'll have to learn how to employ yourself and take full responsibility and that's a real stretch for a lot of folks. That's a real big move for a lot of people.
What are the hard questions?
Because you see, to do so, you really have to be hard on yourself, you have to be firm on yourself and you have to be true to yourself. You have to be super hard on yourself. That's really the only way you're going to be able to learn to employ yourself. By putting yourself on the line, all the time and being accountable to yourself every hour and every day; and asking the hard questions!
Always ask the hard questions no matter how hard it hurts. Ask yourself this hard question …as your employer; think about your performance for the past 30 days. Think as the employer, the boss, the big boss, and the person in charge of you performance for the past 30 days …how would you rate your performance as you, the employee?
- How would you rate your attitude?
- How would you rate your punctuality?
- How would you rate your persistence?
- How would you rate your consistency?
- How would you rate your patients?
- How would you rate your effort?
- How would you rate your procrastination?
- How would you rate your choice, commitment and your action?
- How would you rate your intensity?
- How would you rate your honesty, your loyalty, your integrity and your allegiance?
You have to ask those hard questions.
What commitment would you make as the employer, to you, the employee about your performance verses your intentions, your lame excuses and about your justification?
Then, how would you rate yourself as your employer?
- Have you been demanding nothing less than your personal best?
- Have you been monitoring your business progress?
- Have you been keeping good records?
- Have you been keeping yourself on track?
- Have you been following your DMO?
- Have you been reaching your goals and objectives?
- Have you been getting tough on yourself for slacking off?
- As your employer, have you been making your performance expectations clear to you, the employee?
- Are you crystal clear with your daily duties, your DMO?
- And lastly, based on your performance over the past 30 days. Would you, as the employer, would you continue to employ you, the employee?
You have to ask the hard question: “As the employer, would you keep you, the employee on the payroll or would you, the employer, replace you, the employee?” Yes, think about that …ask the hard questions.
Are you getting the drift now?
Can you now see that there's really a lot of responsibility involved when you decide to start your own business?
That's why the statistics tell us that 95% of all new business fails within the first five years of their start up. These are hard cold facts!
Plain and simple, you can't successfully run a business if you don't learn to employ yourself. That's a have too! Sure you can coast along, go through the motion, make a little money, maybe break even, and maybe go deeper in debt. But most just fade away and quit!
Why do people quit trying?
Why? Because they never learned how or why to employ themselves and accept the full responsibility of running their own business. Then, they blame their failure on any outside concern. On the system, on the company, on the products or the timing was not right or the economy was bad.
They blame their failure on anything and everything except the real reason.
They blame it on the if…
- If only I had this.
- If only I had that.
- If only I had more time.
- If only I had some help.
- If only I had more money.
- If only I had more knowledge.
- If only I had blaa, blaa, blaa.
…all the while, making excuses and trying to justify why the business didn't work for them.
Now “Look in the mirror!”
They never ever looked at the real reason for the failure. They never looked at the real cause for the failure and blamed it on anything and everything except the real root cause. That root cause being, not taking full responsibility for themselves, not taking full responsibility for their business and not taking full responsibility for their actions by not learning how to employ themselves.
If everything is working for you...great! If it's not working, stop …ask the hard questions.
At the end of the day, “look in the mirror” and ask the hard question. What was my production today? And don't lie to yourself!
While you are asking the hard questions …ask yourself if you are drinking plenty of clean, fresh, filtered water with two-four ounces of the "best tasting aloe vera" everyday for your health!!
Know your supplier.
Best Tasting Aloe:
The best tasting organic Aloe Vera juice on the market made from the highest quality organic Aloe Vera whole leaf (Barbadensis aloe). 100% Aloe Vera Juice with no added water or fillers.
Acts as a natural anti-inflammatory, supports gastrointestinal conditions, relieves ulcers, enhances the immune system, helps combat yeast infections. 100% Aloe Vera Juice with no added water or fillers.
Enhance your immune system:
- Aloe Vera the Miracle Plant
Aloe Vera is often referred to as the "Miracle Plant". Even though it is such a miraculous plant ...many people do not have a clue of the essential benefits they could get by drinking the juice of an Aloe...