ArtsAutosBooksBusinessEducationEntertainmentFamilyFashionFoodGamesGenderHealthHolidaysHomeHubPagesPersonal FinancePetsPoliticsReligionSportsTechnologyTravel

Having A Hard Time Sponsoring?

Updated on May 21, 2012

Network marketing sounds so easy, doesn’t it? Just go find three friends and they will sign up right away. Then they will find three of their friends and so on. Easy, right? Not so fast.

If that is the case, why aren’t we all millionaires! The plain fact is that the average person only sponsors 2.5 people over their entire career. So much for the three friend theory!

Why then, is it so hard to sponsor people. Here are some theories I have:

1.) Most people are not rich to start. Their friends know that and they do not trust them in money making ventures.

2.) Most companies are in health & nutrition and, let’s face it, most people want to stay fat. ( I know I did)

3.) Most people are not salesman and do not know how to close a sale.

4.) 95% of the population stay broke their whole lives and chances are most people do not know many people in the 5% category (and they do not need to make more money anyway).

Yet, we still keep going to meetings, rallies, and seminars that keep telling the same story! What exactly is the story we are taught? Goes like this:

1.) A famous celebrity (insert name) uses our product. (like you should then, right????)

2.) You can lose weight in 5 days flat!

3.) My upline is a gigiliionaire in 2 days

I think you get the drift! This only works for so long and about one in every 100 actually go for it. The problem is that most distributors quit before they talk to even 20 people without a “yes”.

So, what then is the solution?

Now, I am by far not the sponsoring guru, but I can tell you what has worked for myself and plenty of other people that have used this method.

Solve a problem that a vast majority of the population have. You see, not everybody:

1.) Wants to lose weight

2.) Likes to send cards

3.) Wants to switch their long distance

But a great majority of people WANT to lower their taxes!

I have been doing taxes for over 30 years and I can verify that statement personally!

I have literally helped people save hundreds of thousands of dollars by having a home based business.

Just a few short questions that I have scripted for you, will get most anybody interested to the point that they will see the benefit of owning a home based business.

You see, there are actually two tax systems in America:

1.) One for employees

2.) One for business owners

Now, which tax system do you think enjoys the most tax benefits??

You could simply tell that story to anybody followed by one key question:

“Knowing the answer, which group would you like to be in?”

Then, after they say the business owners, ask them if it would be worth 15 minutes of their time for you to show them the way to get in that group!

You now have some great ideas to go and test on your market!

If you want the full scripts plus the tax CD you can hand out, just use the links below.

I trust this article gave you some valuable insight on how to start sponsoring people the easy way! Until then, have a profitable day.

Steve

Comments

    0 of 8192 characters used
    Post Comment

    No comments yet.

    working

    This website uses cookies

    As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

    For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

    Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)