troyjones profile image 61

I'm building a free tool for creating Google Adwords. What features would you like to see?

Quality Score is one of the determining factors in the CPC that Google charges you as an advertiser. I'm building a free tool in PHP to generate ads from a list of keywords. The tool will allow you to rapidly create 1 ad group per keyword which, combined with proper ad copy, will lower the CPC Google charges you (here's my hub with a more thorough explanation http://hubpages.com/hub/AdWords-PPC-Quality-Score-Tool). What features would you like to see in this tool?

alongluffy profile image60

alongluffy says

makemoneyinternet profile image60

makemoneyinternet says

Linki Sponsorowan profile image61

Linki Sponsorowan says