jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can I do this with a employee complaint against their supervisor?

1. BeckonDeck profile image57
    BeckonDeckposted 8 years ago

Can I do this with a employee complaint against their supervisor?

As the Human Resource Manager, if a employee submits a formal complaint in writing about their direct supervisor am I allowed to show that written complaint to the supervisor being complained about?

2. huck tooey profile image61
    huck tooeyposted 8 years ago

you`re kidding right.... that`s why people bring guns to work!

3. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Hard to believe that you are a Human Resource Manager.  If you are, no wonder corporate America is so screwed up.  Your question is totally unintelligible.

If you are just a "regular" employee, they should have fired your illiterate ass long ago.  Oh, wait -- in that case you would file for discrimination, right?

4. profile image44
    dmyers7usposted 8 years ago

It's at your discretion, you can show the complaint to the supervisor or you can simply inform them that a complaint has been lodged and advise on the nature of the complaint.

5. NNazir profile image80
    NNazirposted 7 years ago

Yes, you can, that complaint'll serve as an express proof stating the nature & intensity of the supervisor's 'wrong doing'..

6. gestion-rh profile image51
    gestion-rhposted 7 years ago

I think it's a good way to report for a problem. It's Human Resources manager's job to do that.
    Of corse, he cannot say the exaxct words the employee used, but he has to report the problem so that it can be solved easily and softly.

working