jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How i can do a better Viral Marketing?

1. johsen profile image53
    johsenposted 8 years ago

How i can do a better Viral Marketing?

2. quickvideooptinx profile image53
    quickvideooptinxposted 8 years ago

There are a lot of different ways that you can create a better viral marketing campaign. The key thing to think about though is what is it about whatever you've created that should encourage other people to forward your material on.

Think about it this way:

If you're slinging the same exact stuff the guy beside you is slinging, then you at least need to pretty it up a bit to make the sale right?

Well if you are trying to use the same material someone else is to drive viral traffic to your site, then there is natural competition. You'd be a lot better off to take the existing material, and improve upon it, or alternatively ADD something so unique to it that everyone and their grandmother wants to tell their friends about it.

That's how you can put some viral in your marketing efforts.

3. Courtney James profile image55
    Courtney Jamesposted 8 years ago

Concentrate on marketing basics.

"Viral" is a buzz word.

I'd recommend a few good books but the best online resource I've ever come across for marketers (and copywriters) is "The Gary Halbert Letter"

It's a free site that will blow your mind if you're a marketing newbie.

And well worth looking up... but his gruff attitude isn't for everyone.

4. bostonsocialmedia profile image53
    bostonsocialmediaposted 8 years ago

Hi

You have asked a wonderful question.The first thing i will suggest is :

1. write an article and use "unique article wizard" to publish it
    2.Write a free report and sell it for free on ebay with your link to your website or affiliate product in it.The same as the (1).
    3.Use the power of social media to let people know about your site and product.You will be amaze How many people will respond to it.
    4.Offer a free informative ebook or repot about your business or site on ebay,social media pages etc.

5.If you're still not satisfied, Learn how to dominate google by using the power of social medial pages and video marketing.
    There 's only one training that will teach you how to do that and only one expert in search engine and social media marketing.

Check on my link above to learn more.

5. alongluffy profile image58
    alongluffyposted 8 years ago

more freebies. free item not just pdf, you can give your visitor free software, free video guide, free screensaver, free sub domain, but dont forget to put your links in each freebies

6. traffic attractor profile image34
    traffic attractorposted 8 years ago

I agree with Courtney James' comment on checking out Gary Halbert as he is an authority on internet marketing.

I would also suggest for extra viral traffic generation ideas, come check out my latest hubs. I have completed a 3 part series outlining 21 various methods of viral techniques to increase traffic to your website. It's worth a look smile

working