jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the need of Advertisements Online?

1. profile image53
    sunil.menonposted 8 years ago

What is the need of Advertisements Online?

do you think people need it more online add for promoting there products?

2. Work At Home Mark profile image57
    Work At Home Markposted 8 years ago

Yes! In our techie world, it's vital for businesses to promote their products on-line!

3. Wealthmadehealthy profile image61
    Wealthmadehealthyposted 8 years ago

If you do not advertise, you get no business.  If you gave a party and did not tell anyone, would you have any guests.???

There are millions upon millions of people out there who may have a good product and it probably is...but without the advertising and there are many methods now to advertise, there will be no sales.

4. localgoogleguru profile image60
    localgoogleguruposted 8 years ago

conventional advertising simply no longer works, not unless you're a fortune 500 company with deep pockets.

Yellow pages ads cost way too much (and don't work)
    Print ads only work if you're pitching to the over 60 crowd.

80% of all twitter tweets are from a mobile device (cant do that without disposable income)

People online have money (enough to buy something)
    People NOT online generally weren't going to be able to buy anything from you... I could go on and on

80% of companies use LinkedIn to hire

Generation Y and Generation Z consider Email to be for old foggies.

You wanna keep your job?
    You better hope your company learns how to advertise online.
    If they don't, they're going to be extinct.

5. profile image0
    Investbankposted 8 years ago

In my opinion (and experience) the best ways to advertise is ezine ads, article marketing (ezinearticles, goarticles, articlealley), e-mail marketing,  post to forums, promoting online classifieds (usfreeads my favorite), and also PPC like Google Adwords, but you must be careful some bids to high. I think it is not so difficult, but you must work a lot...

Good Luck!

6. World Marketing profile image35
    World Marketingposted 8 years ago

Look just check my hub on Banner advertising. banner advertising is the way to go Marketing your Biz