jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Do you buy products because of advertising?

1. Seckin Esen profile image91
    Seckin Esenposted 4 years ago

Do you buy products because of advertising?

2. liesl5858 profile image89
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

No way, I buy products because I need them.

3. myefforts profile image81
    myeffortsposted 4 years ago

Repeated advertisements do affect the decision when buying something. Though sometimes it goes the opposite...

4. thomasczech profile image64
    thomasczechposted 4 years ago

I never buy anything because I see it advertised or because it is on sale. I buy what I need and when I need it.
    I have a friend who continually buys stuff because he has seen it advertised, or because it looks cool or because it is on sale. This friend also complains about his financial situation.

5. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I won't say I run right and buy things I see advertised. However, if I'm planning on buying something (a new vacuum, a car, or whatever), I tend to pay more attention to those which are advertised the most. Then I go on-line and do some comparisons among what are said to be the top brands and usually buy the one with the highest ratings.

1. craftybegonia profile image72
      craftybegoniaposted 12 months agoin reply to this

Sometimes. But it really depends of the kind of advertising. If it presents the benefits of the products more than trying to win over the customer with fluff, if the presentation appeals to me because it solves a need, i would say YES.

6. Gchyipmonitor profile image61
    Gchyipmonitorposted 10 days ago

yes, if it is promoting all social media

7. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 9 days ago

I read lots of reviews after seeing something advertised on rv or the internet.

working