jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why It So Hard To Find A REAL Job?

1. Jewelimperfection profile image57
    Jewelimperfectionposted 8 years ago

Why It So Hard To Find A REAL Job?

I Have 2  jobs Right now, As A Stockperson Who Only Works A Max Of 6 Hours A Week And Another That I Just Ran Into That  Isn't Completely Legal Until I Recieve My Piercing License.

2. profile image45
    davineposted 8 years ago

beacause the way thing is going right now look at the economy people dont want to pay you for your ability and for your collage degree thats a fact the value you have as a person wont be enough for them its all up to who know who and what you can do for them(under low )

3. heather4 profile image57
    heather4posted 7 years ago

i no the feeling it dosent matter how hard you try you cant get ahead its hard for us i feel for are kids if they dont go to collage and sometimes thats not enough

4. mhg0213 profile image58
    mhg0213posted 7 years ago

I have been looking for work outside the home for about 7 months.  Just something part time to supplement income and get out of the house into a social environment.

There are plenty of jobs available, but sometimes we have to have an open mind about what we want to do.  If you're just looking for anything try Craigslist, Career Builder, or even your local newspaper.

If you want a career in something then take the time to create a good resume, and send it out.  This should include jobs that you don't think you would qualify for initially.

I truly hope you have found something.  While I am writing this I just realized this question was posted 16 months ago.

Hopefully things turned around for you smile