I have a Bachelor's degree in criminal justice and I am having a hard time findi

1. lilpichie profile image60
    lilpichieposted 8 years ago

I have a Bachelor's degree in criminal justice and I am having a hard time finding a job I would lik

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 8 years ago

The number of criminal justice jobs in America is increasing for 2009 - 2012 and has been increasing since July 2005. This increase in jobs in most evident in specific job clusters within the field and these job titles are good for employment... read more

3. Ambition398 profile image56
    Ambition398posted 8 years ago

Your options really depend on your situation. Are you currently employed? Do you have a family to support? Things like that. In any case, there are internships (they're not just for college students anymore); there are jobs you can take so you can learn a different aspect of criminal justice that you don't know; you can start over! Of course, there are other options too.

Make sure before you make any major decision that you plan out your strategy carefully and and figure out backups plans if something doesn't go as expected. You have to be able to support yourself so you may have to stay in a job you don't like until you figure out how to get a job you DO like.

Hope something works out for you!

working