Okay, I am asking again-spiritual business-can it equal a modest to lucrative li

1. Shealy Healy profile image59
    Shealy Healyposted 8 years ago

Okay, I am asking again-spiritual business-can it equal a modest to lucrative living?

Myself and two business associates have organized in the past three months a LLC. The business is of the spiritual nature. I have teaching and working in this field for over 25 years. My experience is excellent. But...my internet savy is not what is necessary to promote a business of such. I am happy to take suggestions. How would a spiritual business of integrity best be marketed? Don't make fun-just please give advice if you want.

2. women in business profile image55
    women in businessposted 8 years ago

Hi,

Many people might be interested in your business and you have to reach to them. There might be commnuties on facebook or other social networking sites. Just try to contact them. There might be people who are blogging about it, you can get to them using blog serach. There are forums, you can comment on blogs and forums etc.

Write informative articles and publish them. On hubpage also you can do it. These are few mehtods which require time investment than money.

All the best shealy.
    Please feel to ask any queries.

3. Craig M profile image58
    Craig Mposted 8 years ago

Well it's not an easy question to answer without specifics, but I can say something based on my own experience.

First thing is to start a blog and get yourself out there connected on the net, and getting traffic to your site. This takes lots of time and you have to learn how it works. There's no quick path. Go one step at a time, and each step will build on the last step. The internet is absolutely packed with free information on how this all works, so you have to get on there and search and read.

I'm not an expert, but blogging is a the best way I know to build a presence on the internet. From there you can launch your product(s).

Here's a good place to start for information on blogging, this super popular and authoratative site on blogging and how to make money: http://www.problogger.net/

All the best with it.

Closed to reply

working