jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can i raise$1000

1. profile image48
    Sorresbozposted 8 years ago

How can i raise$1000

Like to get funds to buy books for my course

2. gary777g profile image70
    gary777gposted 8 years ago

You need $1,000 to buy books for a course you want to take.  You have no money.  How can you get money for this worthwhile project fast?
    Find sympathetic mentors.  Whatever field of study, there are those that have gone before you.  Often they... read more

3. Midasfx profile image66
    Midasfxposted 8 years ago

1 method I sometimes use when I'm hurting for cash is to hand out flyers. Approach business professionals, like insurance agents, realtors, and any one who works in the labor trades ( carpentry, landscape, roofing, tileing, plumbing,so on ) Let them know you will be handing out flyers to residential houses in your area. And that you can give them cheap advertising for a small fee+commission.

Since I have the networks with the businesses. I Sometimes post ads on craigslist for people to hand out my flyers for me. Leverage my efforts.  I pay people $8 per 100 flyers handed out

How do I make money? These businesses print out the flyers and pay me $10-$12 per 100 flyers, with great commissions like $5 per phone call, $10 for a appointment, $50 for a sale. Quick easy money.

4. Sexy jonty profile image54
    Sexy jontyposted 8 years ago

It's to difficult to make that in fast period of time ....

in hubpages post some good hubs and earn online through google adsense

working