I want to start a business of my own,how can I reach out to venture capitalists?

1. profile image43
    X Rayposted 8 years ago

I want to start a business of my own,how can I reach out to venture capitalists?

2. profile image51
    fasthardmoneynycposted 8 years ago

Send me your project as I will be creating a website within the week or 2 to bring together those seeking venture capital and those venture capital companies seeking investment opportunities, and I will give you Free ad space to place your offer there.

1) Contact your state economic dept call info for #

2) Do online searches

3) Contact SBA register with them to get assigned a business coach to you which help you find sources of venture capital tied in with the government

4) Do online search for angel investor meetings in your area and go there to do a presentation before investors

5) Check out meetup online do a search for investor meetings in your area and go to one they can be another source for you

6) Advertise online in craigslist

ATTENTION:

Your best approach is to use what I call the gurrellia marketing approach or gunshot approach.

Do not one work with one sources do all the above consistently until you get an offer or start getting offers to review your offer.

working