I want to start a business of my own,how can I reach out to venture capitalists?
Send me your project as I will be creating a website within the week or 2 to bring together those seeking venture capital and those venture capital companies seeking investment opportunities, and I will give you Free ad space to place your offer there.
1) Contact your state economic dept call info for #
2) Do online searches
3) Contact SBA register with them to get assigned a business coach to you which help you find sources of venture capital tied in with the government
4) Do online search for angel investor meetings in your area and go there to do a presentation before investors
5) Check out meetup online do a search for investor meetings in your area and go to one they can be another source for you
6) Advertise online in craigslist
Your best approach is to use what I call the gurrellia marketing approach or gunshot approach.
Do not one work with one sources do all the above consistently until you get an offer or start getting offers to review your offer.
by Meschill23 months ago
How would I get a grant to start a business that would help parents who have lost a child?
by Cindy Vine8 years ago
How do you draw up a business plan when you want to start a new business?
by veeleebee5 years ago
My boyfriend feeds into his exes attempts to reach out. He says its harmless, I say F#@% THAT!I have a huge problem. Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 years. We moved in together last year. He told me his ex...
by Apostle Jack7 years ago
It was so close,I could reach out and touch it.What claim can you apply to that?
by Elizabeth5 years ago
What to do when your not in the wrong?When someone has caused tension in the relationship and refuses to communicate,should you be the first to reach out. If your always the one who has to be the bigger person, is...
by saintodd7 years ago
How do you reach out to someone who is hurting?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.