jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you read about the 65 billboards in Atlanta regarding pictures of black bab

1. Michael Shane profile image75
    Michael Shaneposted 8 years ago

Have you read about the 65 billboards in Atlanta regarding pictures of black babies, 'a dying specie

If so, what is your opinion on these billboards and the advertisement company?

2. Quilligrapher profile image86
    Quilligrapherposted 8 years ago

Hi, Michael.  To answer your question, No.  I have not read about the 65 billboards in Atlanta regarding pictures of black babies, 'a dying specie.'  But I don't think you are looking for 'yes' or 'no' answers. 
    If I was looking to read the opinions of others on this topic, or if I wanted to air my own opinions, I would write a hub or start a thread in one of the appropriate forums. 
    Just my free opinion, Michael.  Not that anyone would be willing to pay for it.
    Q.

3. Michael Shane profile image75
    Michael Shaneposted 8 years ago

Thanks for the reply. The reason I mainly asked the question was regarding one I received on the sentencing of the man who shot the abortion doctor. I cam across an ad which is in regard to the actual sponsor has posted these billboards all over Atlanta due to the amount of abortion clinincs near urban areas. I just wanted to view some opinions regarding "Is it right for advertisements or is it wrong to advertise such topics?" I agree,  this wasn't really a topic I would write about but thought someone would be interested in covering it. Thanks Quilligrapher...

4. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Only here in HubPages have I read about it.  Probably funded by some wacko anti-abortion christian group.  Religion is sick and evil.

Closed to reply

working