jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like to know if there is anyone who can give me any advice on starting my ow

1. CoCoa_81 profile image57
    CoCoa_81posted 8 years ago

I'd like to know if there is anyone who can give me any advice on starting my own business.

My sister and I are trying to start a small cleaning service for homeowners in Shreveport, La.

2. profile image49
    Alex 63posted 8 years ago

See marketingmerge hub article, best free advice ever. I have paid thousands for marketing tips over the years, that don't give you as much real knoweledge as this one. Mike tells it like it is, you need to ,first love what you are about to do, let everyone you know you are serious and formost dedicate yourself 100% to the marketing funnel.

3. BrainSpace profile image60
    BrainSpaceposted 7 years ago

I just wrote an article titled "starting a house cleaning business step by step" and I think you will find it helpful. Ive been in the cleaning business for 7 years and started with one customer and worked my way up. Good Luck with your business!

4. NewHorizons profile image82
    NewHorizonsposted 7 years ago

Hi CoCoa_81.  I've just started a business of my own.  It's not a
    business yet, but I'm laying a good FOUNDATION, I hope :-)
    See what you think and if you like it, click the Contact Us button and I will help you on your way. I think your idea is GREAT.
    (better than mine, in fact)

http://www.gozo-malta-reality-tour.com

5. profile image0
    MarcLecposted 6 years ago

Please send questions to: Justfinance@hotmail.co.uk

working