jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I have a NEW product ( real product not e-product) I want to sell online. Where?

1. I.B. profile image72
    I.B.posted 8 years ago

I have a NEW product ( real product not e-product) I want to sell online. Where?

Does anyone know of a good place to sell your products? Prefferably a comunnity that will sell them for you for a fee ? Any ideas?

2. I.B. profile image72
    I.B.posted 8 years ago

I wrote NOT-E.-products. Real live product.

I am well aware what Clickbank is.

Thanx anyway.

Anyone else?

3. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

eBay or Commission Junction.  Maybe even Amazon.
    On eBay you can set a price; you don't have to auction.

4. profile image0
    Go Writerposted 7 years ago

I say eBay is your best bet to start off with because you don't have to go hunting for customers. Customers are already there.

Even though eBay fees are a bit of a pain, it's the easiest way to start dealing with customers, communicating, shipping out the products and getting paid.

It's a good way to get a feel of what sells well, what doesn't, what do your customers like or not like, etc. You can do all that up front without having to set up a separate website, without having to look for extra traffic, without having to do a lot of time-consuming marketing.

Once you've gotten the hang of eBay, got a pretty good idea of what price your customers are willing to pay, then you can create your own web store and introduce your customers to it.

Smoother transition that way.

5. profile image0
    TeresaParkerposted 7 years ago

Yes I just posted a hub about Webstore.com it is like ebay and very cheap. Good luck hope it helps.

6. Bruning profile image53
    Bruningposted 6 years ago

I can help you in this but first i have to see the product.

working