jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Where can I find new wholesale products that will sell well on eBay?

1. PDXBuys profile image75
    PDXBuysposted 7 years ago

Where can I find new wholesale products that will sell well on eBay?

2. Kavitamartin12 profile image56
    Kavitamartin12posted 7 years ago

wholesalepages.co.uk is a reliable UK wholesale network website. Here you can easily find new wholesale products.

http://www.wholesalepages.co.uk

3. Silver_Lotus profile image62
    Silver_Lotusposted 7 years ago

One of the best places to start looking for product is to ask the manufacturer(s) of the product(s) you want to sell. This can be a cost-effective approach (eliminating the middle man) when dealing with smaller manufacturers. Also, I've organized a lot of information on this subject in my hub the non-nonsense guide to buying wholesale products for resale, and I hope you find it helpful. I created it in response to questions from fellow ebayers.

Of course, before you buy anything, you need to do research and develop a business plan. When you have an idea of what types of products you want to sell on ebay, you have to look at how those products have done in the past. This includes, for example, searches on ebay for completed auctions, using sites like hammertap.com (click on resources - free) and perhaps paying (maybe just for a few months) for a service like terapeak. You can see other services (both free and fee) in the solutions directory on eBay.

You can also get an idea of what people are looking for by using Google trends.

Best of luck!

4. umairabid profile image51
    umairabidposted 7 years ago

I think you are searching for something like wholesalepages.co.uk

5. brandonfowler66 profile image80
    brandonfowler66posted 7 years ago

You can visit my hub on best wholesalers, I have a huge list of verified free providers.
    All listed  have a huge catalog of wholesale products and the majority of their customers are Ebay sellers who get great deals.

6. dorimaternity profile image56
    dorimaternityposted 7 years ago

DORI MATERNITY supply all kinds of maternity clothes export and oem,Welcome to feel free to contact with us.

7. profile image52
    eurostarjewelryposted 7 years ago

We had sent numerous Hours every day for past 7 Years compiling one of the best human edited directory for free.
    you can visit the wholesale directory at
    http://directory.eurostarjewelry.com

working