jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What are the most lucrative products to sell on Ebay?

1. TripleAMom profile image87
    TripleAMomposted 5 years ago

What are the most lucrative products to sell on Ebay?

What types of products seem to sell the best on Ebay?

2. laadhy profile image57
    laadhyposted 5 years ago

As far as i know, the most lucrative product to sell on eBay is jewelries.

3. informationcentre profile image29
    informationcentreposted 5 years ago

As far as I am concerned I would say gadgets and jewelley! This is from my personal experience!

4. TheHubKing profile image66
    TheHubKingposted 5 years ago

Electronics like cameras, smart phones, gaming consoles and the like.

1. KevinTimothy profile image81
      KevinTimothyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm with you there. Gadgets are king on there.

5. KathyH profile image94
    KathyHposted 5 years ago

I think sporting goods that are in great condition sell well, too. I sold two pairs of our sons (twins) weightlifting shoes on there and couldn't BELIEVE how many bids we got and how well the auction did! It was crazy! I think because brand new weightlifting shoes sell for around $150 or more, we ended up making about $75 a pair. Sometimes when certain sports require specialized shoes, those shoes are expensive!

6. John MacNab profile image83
    John MacNabposted 5 years ago

Hi TripleAMom.  The most important thing about selling on eBay is selling items that you like and enjoy.  For instance,a decoy duck will make a heck of a lot of money, but if you don't like them or can't find them, it doesn't matter.

Auction off what you like, and items you are likely to find in local estate sales. 
    also be cautious about the size of the items - if they are large items, auctioning them off is hardly worth the hassle of wrapping and packaging.   Ideally, auction items that will fit into reinforced envelopes.