jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Best jobs for single mothers?

1. luvintkandtj profile image74
    luvintkandtjposted 7 years ago

Best jobs for single mothers?

2. Cumbesef profile image60
    Cumbesefposted 7 years ago

I believe the best job for a single mother is one where you are happy.  Being a single mother is quite stressful.  That means, stress at the workplace would send you into overload.  If you do what you love, you will never work a day in your life....right.

Find your passion and do something along those lines.  Then, you will be happy and what you will bring to the table with your child will teach them that.

3. eacastro33 profile image56
    eacastro33posted 7 years ago

The question should be: What is the work that I want to do and how can I make money doing it.
    Check out my Hub @ eacastro33 or visit www.spiritandbodyrevolution.com for a highly recommended book that will help you answer this question.
    I personally read it and it helped me tremendously and now I do what I love and make money doing it.
    To your future,
    Andy

4. MarissaG profile image61
    MarissaGposted 7 years ago

I believe good jobs for single mothers are ones that allow you to stay home with your children. I am not a single mother, but I am able to stay at home with my two young children by doing medical transcription. I have been working from home with this for almost 4 years and it is great to be able to make my schedule around my children and be able to spend so much time with them.

5. jossecarr profile image61
    jossecarrposted 7 years ago

I think the best job is the one that offers flexibility and a decent salary. Flexible jobs are inclined to health care services or real estate.

working