jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I need to earn around £200 per month - any ideas??

1. katkin profile image60
    katkinposted 7 years ago

I need to earn around £200 per month - any ideas??

I need to earn this to supliment my income,preferably from home,and obviously has to be legal!

2. mikedf18 profile image60
    mikedf18posted 7 years ago

What gets YOU out of bed in the morning? What lights you up? If you have a passion work WITH it! Look into the possibilities of the Internet! http://www.simple-website-creation.com/videoset - see if THAT helps....
    Read the book by Nigel Risner - The Impact Code and see what HE has to say!!

3. profile image50
    johnsmith182posted 7 years ago

past, but I wish to ask...as US 200,000...America earned between...1.50 per day while...Seven months ...badly needed and necessary...t have any ...action around a government...other ideas. General...

4. MicahI profile image84
    MicahIposted 7 years ago

I don't know what your financial situation is, but if you wanted your money to work for you, you could make a relatively safe investment that would provide you with that income.  You could stagger dividend paying stocks or bonds so that you could receive payments each month, or you could buy enough real estate to achieve your goal.

These are the most ideal options, however, if you have no money to make the investment, I suppose you will have to resort to trading your time for money.  I think what you are looking for is a reasonable amount to make writing online, but it will take time to build that sort of readership.  You could maybe start a part-time business too, depending on how much time you have.  Hope that helps smile

working