jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how much does adsense pay for each click

  1. bfc08jack profile image57
    bfc08jackposted 7 years ago

    how much does adsense pay for each click

    how much will adsense pay you each time a visitor clicks on one of your advertisments is this a set price or does it vary depending on the product its advertizing??

  2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

    If you are going to sign up for AdSense, it's worth it to you to read their help sections and understand how they work.

    https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … topic=8446

  3. Hogan Quick profile image60
    Hogan Quickposted 7 years ago

    Instead of pointing you to a link, I will just answer the question.  Google Adsense ads all vary quite a bit in nature and of course cost per click.  Some even pay when they are shown on the page (and not clicked), this is called an impression and they are generally much lower paying than when someone clicks on an ad link.  If you are only using hubpages with your adsense account you will only be receiving a percentage of the total amount paid when someone clicks on an adsense ad.  If I recall correctly you receive 60% and hubpages gets the other 40%.  And yes, it matters a lot what content is on your page and what the ads pay- there are some really high paying adsense ads but of course the competition is fierce for those topics and keywords.

  4. DIY Backlinks profile image54
    DIY Backlinksposted 7 years ago

    It varies depending on what ad was clicked and how much competition that market has for advertising.