jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

My first click, how do I know if it counts? Does this mean I will start making

1. JillKostow profile image86
    JillKostowposted 7 years ago

My first click, how do I know if it counts?  Does this mean I will start making money?

2. ryancarter profile image61
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

You're VERY first click?  I'm assuming we're talking an Adsense click?  If so, then you won't know if the click counts until the end of the month.  Google audits all Adsense accounts and verifies all clicks before making any payments.

Once Google verifies your traffic and adjusts your Earned amount, you'll get a check at the end of the NEXT month.  I think their payout threshold is $100, so you won't get a penny until you've earned $100 Verified.

So, if you earn $100 in September, then they'll send you a check at the end of October.

3. JillKostow profile image86
    JillKostowposted 7 years ago

Thanks ryancarter, Yes it is with Adsense, I got really excited.  I know it is only a few cents but I wasn't sure exactly how it worked.

4. PMS9 profile image74
    PMS9posted 7 years ago

Yes, your Adsense account is started making money. You can check your total clicks and how much $ it makes in "advance reports" by logging in to Adsense account.

5. angel115707 profile image61
    angel115707posted 7 years ago

ummm barely...... like 000.0000001 out of how many you need....LOL Hub pages is not easy money, really, if you actually put alot of time into writing, and responding, back linking, and research like a job, and worked for hours every day, you will do pretty good, if you spend half an hour a day, don't expect to earn enough for a check any time soon....

6. TryMe profile image57
    TryMeposted 7 years ago

Clicks actually can be worth quite a bit of money, relatively speaking. Legitimate clicks on ad links are pretty rare and are often worth anywhere from $0.25-$1.00. I know this from personal experience with ad-sense. This of course is the full value of the click, which is subject to hub pages cut if it isn't on your own personal site. Further, a decent amount of ads on pages are paid by 1000 page impressions, a specific type of page views, and not by clicks at all. Getting people to click your links without violating Googles policies on that can definitely be a decent resource to pull in some money. Though, the best way to do that and get the page impressions is to put the work in and get people to view your hubs or webpages.

7. fundamentallife profile image59
    fundamentallifeposted 7 years ago

You will know as soon as you get your check from Adsense! I remember my first click, about $0.50 - it was wonderful to see that something actually worked and was going to form a good income stream.

Google will analyze your traffic at the end of the month, or when you have reached the payment threshold of $100 (£60 here in UK) and if all the traffic is genuine, you will receive payment.

Congrats on your first click by the way. The first of many thousands for you I hope.

AJ..

8. stuff4you profile image66
    stuff4youposted 7 years ago

Assuming that it is a valid click (an ad you, personally did not click) then yes. You are talking about adsense, aren't you?

Closed to reply

working