jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Outsourcing is an important tool. Who would you recommend for writing articles a

1. Sterling Carter profile image74
    Sterling Carterposted 7 years ago

Outsourcing is an important tool. Who would you recommend for writing articles and why?

I would like to find some reliable as well as skilled writers for writing some articles for my business.

2. countrystarr profile image60
    countrystarrposted 7 years ago

I have outsourced article writing overseas and have had good success.  Check onlinejobs.ph  This is a website specifically for outsourcing jobs to people living in the Philippines.  If you post a job there, you will get tons of applicants.

Most write okay, but some write really well.  I would say that about 5% of the applicants write well enough that the average American reader could not tell the difference.  The key is to read their resume, and then ask the most promising candidates to write an article specifically for you.  I used the quality of those articles to make my final selections.

I hope that helps!

3. FuzzyCookie profile image83
    FuzzyCookieposted 7 years ago

Try freelancing websites such as Elance or getafreelancer, there are so many skilled writers from various parts of teh world.

You can check the providers history, feedback from previous employers and stuff so you can determine if they are good enough for you.

4. alexatomas profile image63
    alexatomasposted 7 years ago

Can I recommed myself?

Reliable writers are really difficult to find, believe me. Most of these writers don't deliver the work on time and sometimes don't understand what you want. They can be perfect for other people, but they are not for you. You will need to hire about 10 bad writers until you find the one!

working