jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Who works from home,online?

1. casperquids profile image60
    casperquidsposted 7 years ago

Who works from home,online?

2. Heuchera profile image78
    Heucheraposted 7 years ago

Me!  I also do my online work at the park and the coffee shop.  I also volunteer at my son's school.  To be truly productive as a writer, though, I believe in sitting at one's desk in a very focused manner.

3. Sterling Carter profile image74
    Sterling Carterposted 7 years ago

I also work from home on the Internet.

But I sell weight loss and health products.

I also promote some great programs to people who are learning to make a living from home.

4. ThailandLawyer profile image56
    ThailandLawyerposted 7 years ago

I work from home sometimes but I like to go to the office more as  I can see more people in the office , friends , active my self so I can pay less cost of electricity but sure that I have to pay more of traffic
    it very jam here . It would be great if I can work from home when I
    getting old but now I just 21 years old.

5. bettanywire profile image56
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

I myself I've tried work from home as freelance SEO and a content writer.

6. profile image46
    ace_recruiterposted 7 years ago

I work from home (phone and online) as a recruiter. I interview potential employees for a sales company. I do fairly well. I admit, it takes some time to do the job well, but it pays, and I don't have to pay a sitter for my children, and I don't have to additional expenses of transportation, etc. Not to mention, in todays economy, it feels great to be in a position to help people that actually 'want' to work!

7. almahmud profile image57
    almahmudposted 7 years ago

Me too, I prefer to work from home since it makes me more comfortable.

8. profile image44
    linpengposted 7 years ago

I was doing hard work of finding home based/ online jobs. Luckily I found this website: http://www.wahm-opportunities.info They gave me list of top companies. I clicked and find many jobs. Did one job and received my pay yesterday. Best place for home based jobs.

9. Chuck Ferraro profile image57
    Chuck Ferraroposted 7 years ago

I work from home creating passive income so I can enjoy the greater things in life like spending time with my family, going fishing, camping and not having to worry about a J.O.B.!