jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How many clicks do I need to start earning money with Google Adsense?

1. kosanya profile image70
    kosanyaposted 7 years ago

How many clicks do I need to start earning money with Google Adsense?

2. sathimanoj profile image61
    sathimanojposted 7 years ago

You need only one click to earn money from Google adsense. But the earnings depends on the CPC of the advertisement. If the CPC of that particular advt is high you will get higher amount. You have no direct control over the CPC of Ads on your web page. more info can be found in my article http://www.squidoo.com/stop-working-for … rk-for-you

3. profile image42
    logoiposted 7 years ago

As sathimanoj says a single click may bring you money but you have no control over how much that is.  Adwords are usually .05 or higher but advertisers can control where their ads are run and the rate at which they pay on specific sites such as this one.

4. incomeguru profile image97
    incomeguruposted 7 years ago

Just one click could give you $1.22 with google adsense. But you need to write topics on top google adSense Niches. see this hub for more informations.
    hubpages.com/hub/Google-AdSense-Niches-to-Try

5. cvillelady profile image60
    cvilleladyposted 7 years ago

As logoi mentioned, clicks can bring in as little as $0.05. I use the free Google Keyword Tool to evaluate my options for keywords. You can type in a keyword phrase and it will give you recommendations on similar keyword phrases. From here, it will rank them by number of monthly search, competition, and you can also include the average click $$ amount. I generally look for 5,000+ monthly searches, low competition levels, and $$ click amounts of $0.50 or higher.

So by asking, "..how many clicks..".. It really is your best option to pick your keywords carefully and aim for ones that pay a bit higher.

working