jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Did you create you own website?

1. tdebrick profile image59
    tdebrickposted 7 years ago

Did you create you own website?

Trying to see if its worth it!

2. kubth profile image68
    kubthposted 7 years ago

Depends what you are doing I guess. If you want to get deeper into earning money from pay per click and affiliate income you will need sites at some point..

3. triosol profile image58
    triosolposted 7 years ago

Yes I have few website in different niches. like Make Money Online, Affiliate Marketing. I am also creating websites for my clients.

4. profile image49
    Hammer57posted 7 years ago

It's definitely worth it! You pretty much need your own website, and its not that hard to do with the right help. Here is a 125 page eBook that will take you step by step by step. Everything you need to know. Its FREE!
    www.myfirstwebsitenow.com

5. WannaB Writer profile image92
    WannaB Writerposted 7 years ago

I have created several websites. You can see most of them in my profile page. I created the latest one using Wordpress.org. I have created two, including my main selling site, in FrontPage, which is now obsolete, so I'm in the process of redoing these sites in Expression Web, which has replaced FrontPage. If I were starting over knowing what I do now, I would have created both those pages using WordPress.org, which most good web site hosts make easy to use. Self hosting does involve a fee, but if you ouse Wordpress.com, you are not allowed to post affiliate links or promote a business with a multitude of links. If you do, they will close down your blog. Don't ask me how I know this.

Check the terms of service if you use the free WordPress .com. If it appears the kind of web site you want will violate them, don't even think about getting by with it. I was lucky. I appealed and got reinstated because my affiliate links were incidental and support saw that was true, but they asked me to remove the links and I did.

6. profile image52
    LynneWattsposted 5 years ago

Yes I have created several websites. I like to create a website using wordpress. It is an open source content management system that has back end connectivity with Php and MySql. 
    I found a very interesting tutorial that helped me to create a website. I recommend visiting http://www.simplewebsitetutorials.com, it is a step by step guide that instructs about making your own website, how to setup wordpress and much more. This tutorial was very helpful for me.

working