jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best way for me to get exposure for my new travel business?

1. Precious Pearl profile image78
    Precious Pearlposted 7 years ago

What is the best way for me to get exposure for my new travel business?

I just started with my new business and I am trying to get traffic to my webpages.  I have one for travel, one for the business opportunity and one for going on Dreamtrips.  I could use help and advise.  Thank you.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4021316_f260.jpg

2. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 7 years ago

Getting exposure to your new travel business can be done by writing hubs on different places and other issues,such as online reservations,lost luggage and so on.
    Also blogging about it will draw some visitors.
    Write on forums to introduce yourself and put it in your email signatures as well.

3. Shane Belceto profile image57
    Shane Belcetoposted 7 years ago

First anser is great and have those type of things directing to each other and so on ... Also for me when I was doing travel Youtube video's along with the audios worked well.   In fact I think the video is still coming up of mine even though I quit when you search for travel help in a Youtube search.  I should probally sale or take that down now that I am no longer doing travel lol ... but yes video tips are a great way fro some too.   Then too you can have those to insert into your HUBs.

No matter what best tip I have is to have fun with it all!

~Expect Miracles

4. blumajik profile image60
    blumajikposted 7 years ago

There is a website you maybe interested in from an online perspective it's called www.Kajabi.com

5. sandarya profile image60
    sandaryaposted 6 years ago

The best way to give exposure to any new business site is to write tips and useful information's related to your business and give a link of your site.

Benefits

1. You will be having lots of back links which increase page rank and referring traffic(see website traffic analytic's)

2. You will be showing potential of your knowledge and business (a kind of publicity)

submit your website to online business directories

for more in formation mail me sandeep.aron@ymail.com

Closed to reply

working