jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What other websites do you submit content to?

1. Nicky Page profile image75
    Nicky Pageposted 7 years ago

What other websites do you submit content to?

2. Dhoover429 profile image58
    Dhoover429posted 7 years ago

I submitt to squidoo.com, hubpages, my personal blogs (incredible-profits.us and http://making-money429.blogspot.com) Everynow and then I post something on digg.com or reditt.com

3. livewithrichard profile image86
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

Besides here at hubpages, I only submit my content to my own self hosted websites, including my very own article directory 411article.com where I make it easy for hubbers to submit a brief 200 word article that compliments their hubs to get a backlink through the author's resource box.

4. lilmissbookworm profile image63
    lilmissbookwormposted 7 years ago

www.bestreviewer.com.  This is a good one for top ten, top 20 etc and also www.shetoldme.com is another as well. Hope this helps you.

5. Sundaymoments profile image76
    Sundaymomentsposted 7 years ago

Many hubbers are looking for ways to backlink.

One of the best ways to get your published hubs some attention is to link them with each other. Another powerful way to get your hubs traffic is too also open other blogg accounts and insert a link to one of your hubs with-in that publsihed blog.

Backlinking is a powerful way to get the attention and clicks you desire for your hubs. Just be consistent with backlinking.

Also just for an FYI When I email I always insert a hub link in the email you may want to try this is well.

Another great blogging site that always the mebers to back link is:

http://www.gather.com

6. hobsdv profile image60
    hobsdvposted 7 years ago

Apart from hubpages i also submit to

Squidoo
    Ezinearticles
    Goarticles
    My Own Websites
    SuperArticles

and many more

7. profile image50
    Patronusposted 7 years ago

Right now it is only hubpages. But I guess I need to submit content to other sites as well.

8. sprks79 profile image58
    sprks79posted 7 years ago

I submit to :
    Hubpages
    Squidoo
    Articlebase
    Ezine
    My own business blog selfemployedsuccess.net
    Goarticles

working