jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the biggest challenge to achieving success in your life?

1. ColoradoCoach profile image60
    ColoradoCoachposted 7 years ago

What is the biggest challenge to achieving success in your life?

Assuming you have already defined what success means to you, what is preventing you from achieving that?

2. Matthew Rogerson profile image56
    Matthew Rogersonposted 7 years ago

Nothing really 'preventing' so to speak but there are things which make it more difficult obviously. Such as people telling you that you won't make it or your not good enough or lacking motivation at certain times. These factors can be overcome but clearly they will make the road a bit more bumpy.

3. Smaridge01 profile image76
    Smaridge01posted 7 years ago

I believe the BIGGEST challenge to achieving success in our lives is ourselves. By that I mean, the biggest obstacle is the fear of trying and the self doubt that we hold in our hearts. Because once we overcome those inner demons, nothing can stop us.

If you 'know you can do it', the opinions of those who say you can't will not be able to stop you. Obstacles such as training or education, etc. will not be able to stop you once you decide you can do it. Because then you will realize that you can go out and get whatever training and education you need, etc.

This then applies to ANY OTHER obstacle you meet. Once you realize that you are the only person who can stop you, then nothing else can stop you.

4. ColoradoCoach profile image60
    ColoradoCoachposted 6 years ago

Accountability to the desired success.  Too often life and it's distractions prevent the necessary focus and activities from getting implemented.

5. night-furry profile image56
    night-furryposted 6 years ago

i think it's the determination. the fuel that keeps you going.

6. ReneeDC1979 profile image61
    ReneeDC1979posted 5 years ago

The biggest challenge is people supporting my mission and vision with the nonprofit I started.  We have already let several people go because they were not committed to the work we are trying to do.  I think in general, people are what helps or hinders your work.