jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the name of your favorite hosting company and why do you use their servi

1. Terje Sannarnes profile image60
    Terje Sannarnesposted 7 years ago

What is the name of your favorite hosting company and why do you use their service?

There is a jungle out there of companies providing hosting and domain registration services. For newbie online marketers it could be difficult to find the best service provider. Can we manage to provide a valuable list for upcoming entrepreneurs to use as a reference list, before they select their service provider.

2. profile image48
    LRaadposted 7 years ago

I've been pretty happy with Dreamhost. I'm hosting twelve sites with them and have never had any problems.

They don't use the traditional CPanel which I first chalked up as a negative. Their dashboard is much easier to use and more automated than CPanel is however. It took a little getting used to beacause everything is so simple and strait forward.

It almost two years don't recall having to start a trouble ticket.

3. kimbles profile image45
    kimblesposted 7 years ago

I must admit, I have just dumped Dreamhost, they were awful. I now use Amerinoc who used to be known as Phatservers, Hostgator, Cyberwurx and Certified Hosting. All reliable and affordable. If you are in the UK and want a UK host then consider Xilo.

I did write a beginners guide for http://www.websitehostingplans.co.uk/beginners-guide/ if anyone is interested.

4. Pablo_Gonzalez profile image57
    Pablo_Gonzalezposted 7 years ago

I'm currently using 2 different hosting companies for all my blog sites, Hostgator and JustHost. But I do prefer JustHost. They don't set a limit on the MB used in your hosting so you're open to uploading as many files as you'd like. And the price is reasonable as well.

5. WannaB Writer profile image91
    WannaB Writerposted 6 years ago

My main business site is hosted by Hostgator and I've been happy there after switching from Earthlink, which had started doubling my monthly fees because I exceeded bandwidth allowed. I've never had a problem with Hostgator.

I host one hobby  site, one business site and two blog sites at Go Daddy. There tech support was also helpful in setting me set up and started and my only complaint there is that tech support isn't toll-free. Once they are on the line, they have always solved my problems.

6. profile image53
    venedictposted 4 years ago

Yes...you are right...there are so many online providers out there and it will be the most difficult for a newbie to select the host.The answers for this question might shed light for the user since articles and discussions in hubpages are most valued.
    According to me the features that a best web hosting service should have is that they should not have any hidden charges,support the customer at all times,satisfy the demands of the user,be economic,have the feature of upgrading plans at ease,keep up the promises and be trustworthy.I am hosting my websites with http://www.9cubehosting.com and have no regrets in choosing them.By going through the user reviews one can get a clear idea about the chosen host.

working