jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What hosting company do you recommend to host a website or WordPress blog?

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image90
    MomsTreasureChestposted 5 years ago

What hosting company do you recommend to host a website or WordPress blog?

Which webhosting company do you have first-hand experience with?

2. profile image52
    startupboosterposted 5 years ago

I use Hostgator for most of my sites. They are easy to deal with and flexible in a sense that I don't have to worry too much about it.

I have used other services providers like GoDaddy and such but some of these people are very hard to get a hold of when something goes wrong.

3. BlissfulWriter profile image70
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

You want one that has 24x7 phone support.  You don't want to have to send a support ticket in the middle of the night and wait for a reply when the site is down. 

I like Hostmoster and BlueHost -- both has 24x7 phone support and can host multiple domains on one account.

4. btrbell profile image93
    btrbellposted 5 years ago

I have my website with GoDaddy. I self host with them and use a wordpress plugin. I am satisfied but don't have a lot to compare it to! I have written on blogger and wordpad. i was not happy at all with wordpad. I don't know if I am allowed to put my website here but if you want to check it out, it is called reinventingmyselfinto.com
    Good luck!

5. profile image52
    Krystal Brockposted 4 years ago

I prefer to use Host Gator for my website and have being doing so for years without any problem. It has very good features and technical support. They offer great discount coupons for customers.  I am happy to host my website with a very good and reliable web hosting service provider like Hostgator. It also a good web host for a Wordpress blog. If you want to learn more then check out http://www.simplewebsitetutorials.com , where they give in-depth information about hosting a website, Wordpress blog hosting plans and more.

6. NigelJ profile image61
    NigelJposted 4 years ago

I am with BlueHost and find that they are very good. The ticket response time is a bit slow but I prefer to use the live chat anyway. You can have as many domains as you like on one account with BlueHost, I have built 3 websites on there during the last 6 months with no previous experience.

There are plenty of other hosting companies available so you might want to take a look at the top 10 best web hosting sites. If I was starting over I would maybe go for WebHostingHub but no real complaints about BlueHost.

http://www.web-hosting-sites-review.com/

I hope this is helpful. smile

working