jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Where would be the best place to look for reliable suppliers from Asia?

1. profile image45
    xiaoxiao1213posted 7 years ago

Where would be the best place to look for reliable suppliers from Asia?

Finding an overseas supplier or manufacturer is easy. The difficult part is finding reliable and trustworthy ones. Which site offers the best resource for such?But, its been said it can be difficult to find exporters who would deal in smaller lots, so I am not so sure.

2. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

ooh ooh....China!!!                                                                     !

3. telltale profile image76
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

I think it all boils down to what you kind of products you wish to purchase.  Quite true that not all of them are reliable, but I am sure some of them are... maybe an idea as to look for someone in the same location or vicinity who can do an inspection of the products prior to shipment.  Or that, that person can provide some kind of information concerning the integrity of that supplier will be good.

4. profile image47
    liumposted 7 years ago

In fact,it is not so difficult as you thought to find the exporters deeling with the small business.maybe you should consider a B2B website which is so popular with most of the traders,i think a good B2B website in Asia will help you out.i have a good one to recommend for you.that is  busytrade.

working