jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What motivates you to be the best that you can be?

1. MelaniePhillibert profile image59
    MelaniePhillibertposted 7 years ago

What motivates you to be the best that you can be?

Are you motivated by the acceptance of others, your desires, your goals...what brings out the best in you?

2. winepress profile image57
    winepressposted 7 years ago

My dreams, my achievements and my ingenuity.

3. Right On Time profile image61
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

For me also, my dreams - I can see feel and touch them - and I will do anything to get there.

4. brittanygc profile image71
    brittanygcposted 7 years ago

My children motivate me, I want to be the best physically and emotionally for them. Before them, I had no motivation.

5. May PL profile image72
    May PLposted 7 years ago

My past.
    I grew up very poor, parents worked themselves to the bone but there was very little money around. I remember the time when I was at high school, representing the school playing netball but my folks could not afford $5.00 to pay for the uniform. My maternal grandma paid for it instead, bless her. We went on to play in the finals at state level smile
    Anyway, I recall in my late teens thinking that as long as I have two arms, two feet and a brain, I will never be poor again. Since then, I have worked hard, given my best effort to everything that I have been involved in. My motto is even if I do not succeed, at least I have tried my best.

6. Elizabeth Guinoo profile image55
    Elizabeth Guinooposted 7 years ago

What motivates me most are my children because having your children as you no. 1 fan is the best ever!!! besides being the best motivates my children to be the best in their field.

working