If Someone want to outsource some business from foreign country what should be t

1. intellianglobal profile image57
    intellianglobalposted 7 years ago

If Someone want to outsource some business from foreign country what should be the basic criteria?

I am going to outsource some business from foreign country. What are the criteria i need to fulfill to own that business. My company deals in call center and we have start a new  process in India & planning for taking the foreign business.

Please suggest me .!

thanks in advance..!

2. profile image57
    Multilizerposted 7 years ago

The criteria to get someone to outsource business to you varies case-by-case. I can answer to you from the translation outsourcing point of view. I believe these criteria can be applied also to other kinds of outsourcing.

* Credibility is very important so that you client can trust you (references from existing customers are excellent way to improve credibility)

* Price-quality -ratio must be good so that your client gets values for his/her money

* Contract is very important: you have to clearly commit to what you are selling. Both parties must know what to expect from each other.

I think these are the most important but as I said, the criteria varies a lot. You can also think what you yourself would require if you were to outsource your business to someone else.

working