jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

When is this economy really going to pick up?

1. Troyjones345 profile image35
    Troyjones345posted 7 years ago

When is this economy really going to pick up?

2. Internet Secrets profile image61
    Internet Secretsposted 7 years ago

Not really sure but my guess we really haven't seen the bad times yet I give it another 3 to 5 years. To many hands are trying to rule the world and many will fall. When everthing hits the fan we all will know. Make sure to keep everything close to you. People will try to take what is yours.

3. DonDWest profile image61
    DonDWestposted 7 years ago

The old inept must perish to give way for the new and improved. . . The longer we try to protect the current system, the harder and longer is the fall. . .

You've seen nothing yet, it's going to get worse, much worse. . .

4. tjmatel3 profile image72
    tjmatel3posted 7 years ago

It's hard to say. However, I have proposed that we can create more jobs if people 70 and older who have a solid retirement portfolio slowly ease out of the workplace and create openings for college grads. Think about it: 1 elderly person making say $150K could immediately create 3 or 4 entry level openings for college grads or people with a high school diploma.

5. profile image47
    thinkscriptgeekposted 7 years ago

We have too much debt.

The economy will recover when the debt is payed back, or defaulted.

There's no other way.

Unfortunately, that would mean some "too-big-too-fail"(and very powerful) banks would have to go bankrupt.

Obama - like Bush before him - won't(or can't?) let that happen.

6. poorconservative1 profile image61
    poorconservative1posted 7 years ago

It might be some time. Please go back and check my answer for the 'Does anyone have any good news on the economy?' question, because it would be about the same.---Thank You.

working