jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?

1. ChilliWilly profile image60
    ChilliWillyposted 7 years ago

Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?

2. RicardoE profile image73
    RicardoEposted 7 years ago

work I actually enjoy doing, I've been trough some boring jobs I hate. but now is all good smile I love my job and I dont feel the time passing

3. fundguru profile image61
    fundguruposted 7 years ago

Well I work relatively independant and could work the entire day, if I wouldn´t have also family and friends as well have to sleep. Often I work long also during the night. So more work is hardly possible.

I guess its not really about less or more work, its more about how much a person earns per hour. Just think if you work now 10 hours per day for $ 10 per hour and you suddenly could work for $ 100 per hour, would you really work less or would you still work 10 hours to get the maximum out of it?

Probably the quality and value of work sometimes in life are different, but the ammount of work measured in hours still stays somehow the same. Maybe we Germans are a bit different when it comes to work than the rest of the world.

I honestly like to work, keeps my brain running and I also not only have money as focus. Sometimes I am doing honorable services without payments. Even if i would be Millionaire I would keep on working.

Sure there are sometimes moments in that I just want to relax, and then I do so, but if I haven´t done anything for a long time then I am not happy.

4. xrocker30 profile image79
    xrocker30posted 7 years ago

I would prefer more work I enjoy doing. Unless I quickly get bored of it. But if I enjoy doing it why would I do otherwise? Think of it as a video game some teenager loves to play. Well, they enjoy playing it, so in return they play a lot of it.

5. gboygemino profile image52
    gboygeminoposted 6 years ago

Since I'm a workaholic person, I'd prefer bulk of work than doing less. You won't be able to notice the time if you're busy doing something you love. Like for me, I work on a home-based job. It really fascinates me doing loads of internet work.

If you're interested with online jobs, you can visit this site
    http://dailyincomenetwork.net/dailyincomenetwork/

6. Eazyjay 30 profile image60
    Eazyjay 30posted 4 months ago

I'd love to have a work that I enjoy doing it big times over and over again, actually would love to work online which site is most useful and accurate? If you may help please

working