jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Are you writing because you actually enjoy it or are you doing it to make money?

1. Recently Awakened profile image59
    Recently Awakenedposted 5 years ago

Are you writing because you actually enjoy it or are you doing it to make money?

2. robhampton profile image96
    robhamptonposted 5 years ago

I both enjoy it and am certainly interested in the financial aspect of it as it has monetary potential

3. Kara Niranjana profile image61
    Kara Niranjanaposted 5 years ago

I love writing and I think this site is a great way to share information and gain valuable feedback. Now that is worth wayyyyy more than any financial gain I could possibly attain.

4. whaturmissing profile image82
    whaturmissingposted 5 years ago

Both.  I've always wanted to write a book but could never finish.  But with hubpages, the articles are short and I can write about different topics.  The monetary aspect gives me the motivation to continuously learn and grow to be a better internet writer.  Passive income through writing is my ultimate goal.

5. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 5 years ago

Writing is a joy and a passion......making money from it was  totally unexpected,,, nice but, in the end, not important at all.

6. lindalou1963 profile image73
    lindalou1963posted 5 years ago

I enjoy writing and HOPE to make money at it someday. I have a 'day job' and make a living at that... but writing is my dream.

7. dghbrh profile image76
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

I write as i enjoy doing it. Not for money. But if it comes along the way its nice. Who does not like money anyway?
    But for me writing is mainly for emotional peace. So i write for my own emotional satisfaction not for money.

8. Sweetsimple16 profile image77
    Sweetsimple16posted 5 years ago

I do it for both mostly for the writing aspect as i always enjoyed writing and reading many different types of genres.it helps me to explore my creative imagination and get responses from people help me to write more articles.

9. CrescentSkies profile image87
    CrescentSkiesposted 5 years ago

I'm writing because I'm bored...does that fit anywhere?

10. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

Mostly for the joy and because I love to help people. But I want to make money doing it. Why? So I can do it more!

11. unknown spy profile image72
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

Both.. so thankful that I can write and enjoy the benefits i can gain in writing..

working