jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

what are the different ways to make money from internet?

1. vinner profile image76
    vinnerposted 7 years ago

what are the different ways to make money from internet?

2. wheelinallover profile image78
    wheelinalloverposted 7 years ago

I don't know how new you are to Hub pages, but this is the  safest bet, however it does take time. I invested around $10,000 to get a site up and the things I needed for the business end and will never see any return. My site was up for three months and I never even had one visitor. Setting up a website is really setting up a business and it can be done cheaply but the results will be slow in coming. My recommendation is never spend more than you make for anything. One of the things you have to consider is the lawsuit rate for online businesses is very high. I incorporated to keep my personal money safe. Another thing you have to know for any online business is how to link and who to link to. I am still working on that one. Take some time to read the hub pages of the people who have been here a long time and are making money. They have some great idea's. I am sorry I don't know any of the places which give free websites other than hubpages. One thing I have learned is there are many people out there willing to take your money. They make big promises which in my case were never fulfilled. I have also heard this has been true for many others.

3. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Affiliate sites like this one, freelancing work for a number of different tasks (writing, transcription, data entry, personal assistants, etc.), setting up an informational business around your particular area of expertise, etc. The case like the one detailed by wheelinallover sounds like it suffered from a complete lack of marketing -- the internet is practically a boundless space, you can't just set up a site and expect people to find it, you have to actively market the site to drive well-targeted customers to it, and then have plenty of obvious value to offer them in order to get repeat customers and conversions.

I started as a freelance writer with nothing -- my first job was for $75, and so I decided that I would use that whole $75 on Elance (the site where I got that first job) for subscription fees and additional "connects" to allow me to bid on more. I figured that if I hit the end of that $75 and hadn't made any more, then I would give up. I have now been a full-time freelancer for almost four years. That said, I put herculean effort into my business for the first few months just trying to get my foot in the door, worked plenty of 80-hour weeks with a lot of unbillable hours as I learned the ins and outs of writing proposals, finding good client matches, and otherwise effectively marketing myself. Now I have been able to readjust to where I am working 4-6 hour days, five days a week, and making the same amount as I did in those first exhausting months.

Remember that work online is still work, and often a lot more work than you would put into a "9-5" -- at least until you find your particular niche and are able to get substantial recurring revenue. You have to have a lot of self-motivation and discipline, but if you have a compelling reason to pursue self-employment then it can be a really rewarding career. If you have specific questions about getting started freelancing, some great ways to earn with affiliate sites like this one, or details on marketing, feel free to ask me the question and I'll gladly write you a hub smile.

4. D-Whammy profile image58
    D-Whammyposted 7 years ago

Writing articles, publishing hubs, setting up websites or blogs, list building and so forth.

5. Tom Pierce profile image55
    Tom Pierceposted 7 years ago

From the previous answers it is clear that there are plenty of ways. And any of these ways is better, than sitting in the office. I think that working with affiliate programs is a very good option. When you start up you may think that it is quite difficult, but after some time you will see that you don't need to spend much time on it, while your income is growing. I have been earning money with such programs for quite a long period of time. Sometimes, I also write articles to help others start with this business.

6. ave212 profile image58
    ave212posted 6 years ago

I can show you a completely new approach to making money online. Its called Xtreme Profit Robot and involves making quick web pages that are targeted to buyers already looking to buy. The best part about this is that the traffic needed to make sales is generated within a couple of days so you can see results almost instantly. There is no need for any technical stuff or SEO, everything is included within the software.
    Here is my hub review:
    And here is some more info. There is a video here showing how easy it is to generate traffic and make sales too.
    http://www.cbreviewed.com/xtreme-profit … eview.html